An MABB Choose Your Own Adventure story

Exceptional forum threads deemed worthy of locking and keeping in a separate place.
Devy
Metal God

An MABB Choose Your Own Adventure story

Post by Devy »

You sign in to the MABB. There are new posts in Free Discussion and Music. Which do you look at?

To visit Free Discussion, go to 1

To visit Music, go to 2

You click on Free Discussion and discover that AOD has made a thread. The title makes very little sense, but from what you can decipher he's angry about something. You suspect he was drunk when he made it. Gleeso has also made a thread.

To click on AOD's thread, go to 3

To click on Gleeso's thread, go to 4

Upon entering Music, you're bombarded with threads with titles based around the "Hey Ryan" theme. Nestled amongst them is a thread about your favourite band, but it's been made by Stormy! He hates your favourite band and will no doubt be informing people of this within. You have to decide:

If you enter the thread to defend your favourite band, go to 5

If you enter the newest "Hey Ryan" thread, go to 6

AOD is clearly furious! This is made clear by the amount of angry smilies he's used. You read what he's written. From what you can work out, he is annoyed about an event involving a woman which happened earlier in the day. Alcool was involved, which he reassures you was "jammed as a cunt". He continues by informing you that the woman was a bitch with a fishbox that he now sards. You're more confused than ever, but you have to post something. You assess your options:

If you find something in AOD's post to use for your signature, go to 7

If you post a song from Youtube which you feel relates to this situation, go to 8

You click on the Gleeso thread and before it's even loaded, you realise what you've done. You passed up an AOD drunk thread for this. Your life flashes before your eyes, all the moments that made you the person you are today run through your head in a fraction of a second. You wish they were all different and that they hadn't created this horrible abomination your mother calls her child. You walk away from your computer, leave your home and throw yourself under a train. You die instantly. THE END.

You debate the merits of the band with Stormy for a while, but then the thread takes an unexpected turn. Suddenly and without any warning, a million voices cry out as one. You wade through them, desperate to learn what they have to say. After an hour of scrolling down, you reach the nucleus of this vocal symphony. Their message is "i meh at flac". You join them in mehing at flac and eventually die from hysterical pregnancy or some shit like that. THE END.

You enter the thread and find that it's a Goo Goo Dolls song. Physically repulsed, you exit the thread rapidly, grow a set and head off to confront Stormy.

GO TO 5

You scan AOD's post and settle on the phrase "women are like a garage for the penis car". You post in the thread stating your intention to claim it. However, at exactly the same time, Nick was posting that he was taking that phrase for his signature! You see only two ways this can play out:

To engage in a verbal sparring contest with Nick, go to 9

To lament not getting there quicker, go to 10

You decide to post "Everybody Hurts" by R.E.M in an attempt to be funny. Unfortunately, you post the Avril Lavigne song of the same name and are deemed a massive salad bar. You leave the board having dishonoured your family name. You go on eBay, purchase a samurai sword and commit seppuku when it arrives. THE END.

You create a thread specifically for your showdown with Nick and await his reply. Eventually it comes and the two of you go back and forth for hours. Soon the thread is 10 pages in length, each one filled....with comedy gold! The original meaning of the thread gives way to quotes followed by :lol: smiles. The thread is soon moved to Archive: The Good, where it will live forever. Your work is done. Congratulations! THE END

You are about to click the Submit button on your post when the room fills with an eerie light. You hear a deep rumble which seems to be coming from all around you. You try to leave, but the door slams shut on its own! The rumble gets louder as the light recedes into a column roughly four feet in diameter. The light grows in intensity and the rumble becomes almost deafening. You cover your ears and curl up on the floor, wondering if this ordeal will ever be over. You open one eye and look towards the column of light. You recoil in horror and scramble to the corner of the room, as standing in the column of light is NDMG! The rumble seems to clear and becomes the Karmablade song "Brockemoth". You consider praying to God to save you, but no one, not even the ref, can save you now. NDMG slowly raises an arm and points at you. "GARBAGE CREATURE! DUMB SHEEP salad bar!" he says. What remained of your sanity deserts you and you are reduced to a gibbering wreck. And as quickly as it started, the room returned to normality. Brockemoth faded and the column of light collapsed in upon itself until it was gone. All that's left is you, lying in a pool of your own piss, shit and vomit, a broken human being. Bad luck. THE END
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Re: An MABB Choose Your Own Adventure story

Post by jawn galliano »

everyone gets a day or two to read this and then straight to the archives you go :judge:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

Brilliant. :santa:
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
^_____________^
Ancient One
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body

Post by ^_____________^ »

I want to read the Gleeso thread. :judge:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

well then find youssef and tell him to go to numero 4
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

did i actually have that aod quote as my signature at some point cause it sounds familiar :huh:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]Brilliant. :santa:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

ok this needs to be way longer
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
^_____________^
Ancient One
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body

Post by ^_____________^ »

Yes, and less patronization on poor gleeso.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

i could go either way on that
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Nick"]did i actually have that aod quote as my signature at some point cause it sounds familiar :huh:[/quote]

As far as I'm aware, I made it up for the purposes of this story. I may have subconciously remembered it, but I didn't actively use a real one.

[quote name="Dusto"]ok this needs to be way longer[/quote]

This took long enough :redneck: If this proves to be popular, I might do another one in the future

[quote name="themicrulah"]Yes, and less patronization on poor gleeso.[/quote]

AOD and Stormy don't seem bothered by their representations in this story, I don't see why Gleeso would be any different.
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

:oldryan:
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

Go to 6

baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

Devy for Primeminister! :thingy:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]Devy for Primeminister! :thingy:[/quote]

If he candidates I will definitely apply for citizenship and vote for him! Regardless the party.
:xx:
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

I'm not sure the people will vote for me if my main policy is writing choose your own adventure stories

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i think you're vastly underestimating the popularity of the choose your own adventure format
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]Brilliant. :santa:[/quote][/quote]
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i think you're vastly underestimating the popularity of the choose your own adventure format[/quote]

Maybe that's how I'll do things! "To agree to a tax increase, turn to page 26"

[quote name="Ninny"]
[quote name="pulsar"]
[quote name="Ctrl + Hmn + Del"]Brilliant. :santa:[/quote][/quote][/quote]

ctrl+6

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]

Maybe that's how I'll do things! "To agree to a tax increase, turn to page 26" [/quote]

now you're getting the hang of it
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

Then next time there's an election, expect to see me making a fool of myself on television :xx:

happiness and harmony
Postwhore

[quote name="Derek Waters"]i think you're vastly underestimating the popularity of the choose your own adventure format[/quote]

:idea:
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Nick"]did i actually have that aod quote as my signature at some point cause it sounds familiar :huh:[/quote]

As far as I'm aware, I made it up for the purposes of this story. I may have subconciously remembered it, but I didn't actively use a real one.[/quote]

i am gonna go with it is one
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

Searching the board didn't find anything similar. AOD just has a style that's easy to copy.

Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

im still going with it actually was at one point in time in signatureville
Ninny wrote:
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

Parodies that are so accurate you honestly believe they're real :xx:

Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Ninny wrote:
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

This thread is awesome way awesome VUUULGOOOOORRRE
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Devy"]Parodies that are so accurate you honestly believe they're real :xx:[/quote]

Fictional possibilities!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]Then next time there's an election, expect to see me making a fool of myself on television :xx:[/quote]

that's the political norm duder!
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

Then I'm clearly the logical choice to run this land :xx:

Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

Choose three main thesis titles for your campaign and two alternative. Also choose on celebrity with whom you will start exchanging kinky sms's.
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)