my roommate fucked her nasty bf in the shower

Exceptional forum threads deemed worthy of locking and keeping in a separate place.
Redd
Ancient One

my roommate fucked her nasty bf in the shower

Post by Redd »

yay ocd! ^_______________^

I WANT HER DEAD
vega
Metal God

Re: my roommate fucked her nasty bf in the shower

Post by vega »

:santa:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

The same crazy roommate?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

yep...so now I'm going to buy some watershoes and just shower at my university. this shit is getting ridiculous.
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

I have OCD, dude. not in a "haha high school I have OCD too!" kind of way, I have it in a "I have been to a shrink" kind of way. so no matter how clean that shower is in reality, in my head it will always be dirty. so yeah, I need to go to the gym :| it doesn't matter if one is actually cleaner than the other, it's what's in my head that matters, and in my head the university showers are cleaner
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

like I said, doesn't matter what actually happens, it's what's in my head that matters
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

yeah definitely going to get watershoes
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked in the school showers!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin in the school showers![/quote]
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:idea:
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I have fucked my exes in many a shower.

Shower sex :xx::::::;;;;;
;,,;
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests in the school showers![/quote][/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids and Canadians have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/recreationally used enemas/listened to Jack Edwards/made scat films in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
;,,;
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

you are still virgin redd? :rshot:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a box of toothpicks and counted how many are there in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/dragged the water in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/ in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

Don't listen to them Redd, it'll be okay.

Besides, they're waiting on you!

<!-- m -->http://springbreakgirls2010.snatchalot. ... shower.jpg<!-- m --> NSFW
[quote name="shittin bricks on hoes. shittin it up all good like"]you keep your quiznosy scunt away from my taintbag[/quote]

upon further review this has got to be one of the most baffling things ever said on the mabb[/quote]

ImageImage
baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and onion slice and feeling sick with thier own breath in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/attempted to defend their use of 'irregardless' in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

[quote name="Derek Waters"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/attempted to defend their use of 'irregardless'/glesso touches himself while thinking about you in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

ImageImage
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/ in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one! in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours/molested a house/interfered with a kitten/reloaded from a previous checkpoint/swore at an invalid/questioned the recent career choices of Nicholas Cage in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours/molested a house/interfered with a kitten/reloaded from a previous checkpoint/swore at an invalid/questioned the recent career choices of Nicholas Cage/voted for toyota's latest eye bangers/verged on the ridiculous/brought Richard Burton back from the dead and made him appear in Masterchef/gave a polar bear a fish supper/juiced a nun/vibrated a sheep in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours/molested a house/interfered with a kitten/reloaded from a previous checkpoint/swore at an invalid/questioned the recent career choices of Nicholas Cage/voted for toyota's latest eye bangers/verged on the ridiculous/brought Richard Burton back from the dead and made him appear in Masterchef/gave a polar bear a fish supper/juiced a nun/vibrated a sheep/helped an octopus write a CV/chronicled Riddick/whistled furiously at a dinnerlady/placed great importance on the contents of their belly button/wore the flag of Equador as a poncho/complimented a mouse in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours/molested a house/interfered with a kitten/reloaded from a previous checkpoint/swore at an invalid/questioned the recent career choices of Nicholas Cage/voted for toyota's latest eye bangers/verged on the ridiculous/brought Richard Burton back from the dead and made him appear in Masterchef/gave a polar bear a fish supper/juiced a nun/vibrated a sheep/helped an octopus write a CV/chronicled Riddick/whistled furiously at a dinnerlady/placed great importance on the contents of their belly button/wore the flag of Equador as a poncho/complimented a mouse/presented fox news dressed as a squid/joined the navy/inherited a fox and ate it/dyed a rug then performed voodoo on a cigar shaped object/danced like a lame chimp in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours/molested a house/interfered with a kitten/reloaded from a previous checkpoint/swore at an invalid/questioned the recent career choices of Nicholas Cage/voted for toyota's latest eye bangers/verged on the ridiculous/brought Richard Burton back from the dead and made him appear in Masterchef/gave a polar bear a fish supper/juiced a nun/vibrated a sheep/helped an octopus write a CV/chronicled Riddick/whistled furiously at a dinnerlady/placed great importance on the contents of their belly button/wore the flag of Equador as a poncho/complimented a mouse/presented fox news dressed as a squid/joined the navy/inherited a fox and ate it/dyed a rug then performed voodoo on a cigar shaped object/danced like a lame chimp/raped a shark/ate the porridge and slept in the beds of three bears/crowd surfed at a funeral/abolished sikhism/sat on an effigy of The Big Bopper/panned for gold in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours/molested a house/interfered with a kitten/reloaded from a previous checkpoint/swore at an invalid/questioned the recent career choices of Nicholas Cage/voted for toyota's latest eye bangers/verged on the ridiculous/brought Richard Burton back from the dead and made him appear in Masterchef/gave a polar bear a fish supper/juiced a nun/vibrated a sheep/helped an octopus write a CV/chronicled Riddick/whistled furiously at a dinnerlady/placed great importance on the contents of their belly button/wore the flag of Equador as a poncho/complimented a mouse/presented fox news dressed as a squid/joined the navy/inherited a fox and ate it/dyed a rug then performed voodoo on a cigar shaped object/danced like a lame chimp/raped a shark/ate the porridge and slept in the beds of three bears/crowd surfed at a funeral/abolished sikhism/sat on an effigy of The Big Bopper/panned for gold/became afeared by a stray furry dolphin/took onboard three stowaways/instigated an anus/peed on a puppy/shot a badger into the heart of the sun in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours/molested a house/interfered with a kitten/reloaded from a previous checkpoint/swore at an invalid/questioned the recent career choices of Nicholas Cage/voted for toyota's latest eye bangers/verged on the ridiculous/brought Richard Burton back from the dead and made him appear in Masterchef/gave a polar bear a fish supper/juiced a nun/vibrated a sheep/helped an octopus write a CV/chronicled Riddick/whistled furiously at a dinnerlady/placed great importance on the contents of their belly button/wore the flag of Equador as a poncho/complimented a mouse/presented fox news dressed as a squid/joined the navy/inherited a fox and ate it/dyed a rug then performed voodoo on a cigar shaped object/danced like a lame chimp/raped a shark/ate the porridge and slept in the beds of three bears/crowd surfed at a funeral/abolished sikhism/sat on an effigy of The Big Bopper/panned for gold/became afeared by a stray furry dolphin/took onboard three stowaways/instigated an anus/peed on a puppy/shot a badger into the heart of the sun/swore in a new pope/ate a rubix cube and crapped it out solved/shared a donut with a bison/punched the wall so hard it became the floor/raped the Doppler effect/sent love letters to the number 9 in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours/molested a house/interfered with a kitten/reloaded from a previous checkpoint/swore at an invalid/questioned the recent career choices of Nicholas Cage/voted for toyota's latest eye bangers/verged on the ridiculous/brought Richard Burton back from the dead and made him appear in Masterchef/gave a polar bear a fish supper/juiced a nun/vibrated a sheep/helped an octopus write a CV/chronicled Riddick/whistled furiously at a dinnerlady/placed great importance on the contents of their belly button/wore the flag of Equador as a poncho/complimented a mouse/presented fox news dressed as a squid/joined the navy/inherited a fox and ate it/dyed a rug then performed voodoo on a cigar shaped object/danced like a lame chimp/raped a shark/ate the porridge and slept in the beds of three bears/crowd surfed at a funeral/abolished sikhism/sat on an effigy of The Big Bopper/panned for gold/became afeared by a stray furry dolphin/took onboard three stowaways/instigated an anus/peed on a puppy/shot a badger into the heart of the sun/swore in a new pope/ate a rubix cube and crapped it out solved/shared a donut with a bison/punched the wall so hard it became the floor/raped the Doppler effect/sent love letters to the number 9/wore lead boots in a disco/kicked a lions head off/rented a flat in Glasgow and turned it into the interior of a nuclear submarine/behaved like Donny Osmond on crack/done a velvet in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]
Image Image
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name="Devy"]
[quote name=";,,;"]Just imagine how many zany college kids have fucked/pooped/peepeed/jacked up/cooked molluscs/shed skin/attempted to invoke Satan/washed off dried menstrual blood/practiced fisting/had ipecac contests/broken bread with jews/farted into airtight containers/drained blocked anal glands/spoken in tongues/shoed horses/signed international peace treaties/punched cows/asked Al why they haven't leapt yet/did the Monster Mash/destoned olives/quoted Kafka incorrectly/returned faulty goods with incorrect postage/eschewed the values of social responsibility/bummed a gibbon/forced their face into a carrier bag full of mince/held press conferences/stunt wanked/borrowed heavily from the works of Chaucer without giving any credit/been reanimated by The Mysterons/dropped a dolphin of toothpicks and counted how many are there/burned a colony of miniature humans raised on milk and bread/shuffled like a randy Elvis/eaten croissants without butter/turned the fabric of reality on it's head and been reborn in the form of a human headed jackal/spurned the french/laminated their whole body and laughed in the face of water/set fire to a book about 1931/questioned the merits of prohibition/tried to get both feet up their own arse/spliced the DNA of a snake and an elephant to create a monsterous beast with no legs and a poisonous trunk/spread racist rumours about their parents/went ass to mouth with a walrus/enjoyed the reworking of a 14th century poem in a postmodern style/irrigated Vietnamese leather/confused a fish with a monkey/beaten a kitten with tiny whicker lampshades/fished for mackarel/burped the theme tune to the Brady Bunch after eating a cheese and carrot slice and feeling sick with thier own breath/flounced about like an elizabethan dandy/scratched images of Muhammad into the walls with a stale baguette/received a message from their eccentric inventor fellating lover stating that he's alive and well in 1885/invented a device which converts gold into wood/influenced the cultural development of backward nation/returned a library book back late and with pages missing/scalped a wookie/inserted an into an before berating it/knocked out a crab/tested various cosmetics on geese/recreated the fight scene from Cool Runnings/developed a method of shooting blood out of their gums to deter predators/lied to a priest/went on the run from Judge Dredd after escaping the isocubes/returned to the source/discovered the secret of dreams/combed a bear/incredibly ate just one!/drowned a sphinx/polished a glass to potentially lethal levels/tarnished the reputation of a high ranking official/peeled a goat/taught a robot to love/wrote a book about a squirrel who could dance/got thier tongue stuck to an ice lolly/indited a politician in a public scandal/convrted to islam and promptly changed thier minds/skipped school to burn frogs/drew up a blueprint for a gun that fires knives/constructed a primative hammock out of their own scrotum/incorrectly answered a question posed during a "phone a fellating lover" call from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire/painted themselves red and claimed to be the ghost of a tampon/escaped 9/11 in a car with Michael jackson and Bert Reynolds/scooped a handful of ground beef and made a lifesize sculpture of an ant/decided against brown shoes for the coming summer season/inverted thier own colon and washed it/been given a warrior's death/scraped together enough money to pay for their mother's liver operation/pointed out the flaws in Dan Brown's logic/cloned a dog/froze while the credits rolled/brushed a banana from the corner of thier mouth/created a new type of nuclear powered peanut scoop/drowned a pig in lemonade/squirted it up one of yours/molested a house/interfered with a kitten/reloaded from a previous checkpoint/swore at an invalid/questioned the recent career choices of Nicholas Cage/voted for toyota's latest eye bangers/verged on the ridiculous/brought Richard Burton back from the dead and made him appear in Masterchef/gave a polar bear a fish supper/juiced a nun/vibrated a sheep/helped an octopus write a CV/chronicled Riddick/whistled furiously at a dinnerlady/placed great importance on the contents of their belly button/wore the flag of Equador as a poncho/complimented a mouse/presented fox news dressed as a squid/joined the navy/inherited a fox and ate it/dyed a rug then performed voodoo on a cigar shaped object/danced like a lame chimp/raped a shark/ate the porridge and slept in the beds of three bears/crowd surfed at a funeral/abolished sikhism/sat on an effigy of The Big Bopper/panned for gold/became afeared by a stray furry dolphin/took onboard three stowaways/instigated an anus/peed on a puppy/shot a badger into the heart of the sun/swore in a new pope/ate a rubix cube and crapped it out solved/shared a donut with a bison/punched the wall so hard it became the floor/raped the Doppler effect/sent love letters to the number 9/wore lead boots in a disco/kicked a lions head off/rented a flat in Glasgow and turned it into the interior of a nuclear submarine/behaved like Donny Osmond on crack/done a velvet/forced your way into Madonna's house and demanded to use the toilet/blackmailed Santa/swallowed a basketball in order to get a seat on the bus/staged an elaborate musical version of Das Boot/stole the Japanese language in the school showers![/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

SCUNT
Ancient One

Post by SCUNT »

I think it's pretty funny that everything I've added to that quote as been deleted yet jorsh's wasn't or anyone elses. fuckin :necro:

ImageImage