Pissing in public

Exceptional forum threads deemed worthy of locking and keeping in a separate place.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Pissing in public

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

do you piss in public??

today I was at the retail, when I back to the parking to go away with my car I had to piss. No bathroom around. I throw out my dongy dong and I pissed against the retail wall. There was no people around so I think was good. Later of course a couple of old came and they looked at me bad.

I know they are right, but when piss comes, COMES.

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Re: Pissing in public

Post by Verbal »

this forum is amazing
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I piss in public all the time
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Devy
Metal God

Post by Devy »

That whole post for Grindy Grind. Failing that, just "I throw out my dongy dong".
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]He is going to paint with brown colour the name of Morbid Angel. The colour of the shit of course.[/quote]

[quote name="Ninny"]There was a whistling fat woman at the bus stop, I had to walk away[/quote]
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

we need to have aod just talking over the music
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

[quote name="Devy"]That whole post for Grindy Grind. Failing that, just "I throw out my dongy dong".[/quote]

Reminds me of this

[youtube]e8NlmfOTZ-8[/youtube]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.