requisite pierced from within thread

Truly awful forum threads best forgotten but worth preserving for ongoing, on-demand facepalms.
scunt.
Metal God

requisite pierced from within thread

Post by scunt. »

[youtube]_Z_tF78hbOA[/youtube]

:beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerhorns: :beerhorns: :headbang:
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh">
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: requisite pierced from within thread

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

What is this a requisite for?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

:redneck::::
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

[quote name="Nick"]What is this a requisite for?[/quote]

becoming a man you fucking salad bar
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I'm sure you're almost there, then, kiddo!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

don't you have a kid to worry about you bitter fucking old shit?

sorry you're such a shitty person, i would be too if i were in your spot :santa:

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

At 11:47pm?

Patty, you are a silly boy.
;,,;
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Honestly abzu seems like he's in a much happier place in life compared to you duder
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

in all seriousness, this is still my favorite suffo album :xx: :bang: :bang: :bang: :xx:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Nick"]Honestly abzu seems like he's in a much happier place in life compared to you duder[/quote]

:idea:
;,,;
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

life :xx:
;,,;
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

better keep fucking crazy women you dumb fuck. seems to work out for you. i'm definitely not looking forward to day your shit spawn is in a position to vote. you know, being raised by you

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

[quote name="Nick"]Honestly abzu seems like he's in a much happier place in life compared to you duder[/quote]

not having to worry about some dumb fucking kid running around ruining my mid twenties is pretty fucking swell. working at a liquor store is pretty swell. so yeah, project that shit

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Patty, you are in a sad state these days. I'm not sure you're even capable of seeing it. Certainly glad, in your present mind, you're nowhere near raising a kid. It'd be heartbreaking if it didn't make you so dismissable to me now.
;,,;
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I don't own a projector :santa:
Ninny wrote:
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

stay mad scott

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

What I think is the most disappointing to me, personally, is how much hope I had for you when you cleared away the opiates. Instead, you went in the opposite direction from improving yourself. You've become such a shit human being. I imagine there are still a few people who would like to see you succeed, but you decrease that number pretty efficiently all the time. :frown:

I'm not mad, Patty. Maybe it makes you feel better to picture me that way (which is its own level of pathetic) because you blurted out what you thought would be key phrases to upset me, but it simply reveals how little you know about me, kiddo. The likes of you I imagine could never figure out how to raise my ire.
;,,;
^_____________^
Ancient One
Location: I'm Going To Pull Your Endocrine System Out Of Your Body

Post by ^_____________^ »

Why is he having a meltdown? I'm just waiting for the peak of it.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

[quote name="scunt."]better keep fucking crazy women you dumb fuck. seems to work out for you. i'm definitely not looking forward to day your shit spawn is in a position to vote. you know, being raised by you[/quote]

patrick what the fuck is this shit. it takes hardly anything at all to provoke to you venom-spewing. stop acting like a drunken child
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people