Kingdom is the worst MA album

Truly awful forum threads best forgotten but worth preserving for ongoing, on-demand facepalms.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Re: Kingdom is the worst MA album

Post by jawn galliano »

hey NDMG how would you rate treasure moment, your queen-alike tribute band, which curiously was nothing like queen at all, how would you rate that compared to kingdoms
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

Hitoshura wrote:hey NDMG how would you rate treasure moment, your queen-alike tribute band, which curiously was nothing like queen at all, how would you rate that compared to kingdoms
Well the band doesnt exist anymore but it was a lot like queen, im a HUGE queen fan and know what im talking about. I would rate it the best band after Queen and 1 million times better than kingdom, the only thing that sucked in the band was my brothers singing, im strictly talking about the music.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Hitoshura did you honestly expect any different response
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

The Ultimate wrote:Hitoshura did you honestly expect any different response
I only say the truth thats all.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Gmdn if your band was the best band after Queen then why do most people think it was utter shit?
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

Cause they know shit about music, on the live shows i did we got amazing responses.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

How many live shows did you perform with treasure moment and what was the size of the audience?
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

The Ultimate wrote:How many live shows did you perform with treasure moment and what was the size of the audience?
A few shows, nobody knew who we were but the responses were amazing, small shows, 50 people maybe.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

And how many of them werent going through a sex change operation at the time?
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

The Ultimate wrote:And how many of them werent going through a sex change operation at the time?
none
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

GMDN wrote:
The Ultimate wrote:And how many of them werent going through a sex change operation at the time?
none
That's what I thought.
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

yeah, just straights
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

That's not what you said above
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

As i said the response was amazing
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

GMDN wrote:
iamgoat wrote:
GMDN wrote:
iamgoat wrote:Wow NDMG, there really is no way to argue your objective taste in music. You must right.
I know what you mean but i tell it like it is from an objective view, for example if the guitars are burried in the mix then they ARE burried under the mix and its not my subjective opinion.
That's true but that doesn't make it "the worst MA album." That's just an opinion.
An opinion the majority agrees with, look at the likes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p04DOohS89g
The opinion of a 30 year old melodeath worshiping fucking tosser means nothing. How many times do you think he listened to the album to properly absorb it? He's a fucking try hard and the "review" isn't thorough. He might aswell have just said "I don't like Morbid Angel but feel obliged to pretend to respect Alters of Madness around other metal fans" . I literally hope his whole family die a horrific painful death infront of him as he suffers an aids induced stroke.

Also, your music doesn't come remotely close to anything on Kingdoms. Like, at all. You make GENERIC THRASH. :hard-on bearer:
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

I dont care what a biased blind fan thinks, the song i posted is better than the entire kingdom album, fact. As for the reviewer i was pointing out that the LIKES for that review are VERY HIGH meaning people agree with it.
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

Why is your song better? It's very bland and very easy to play. I could write a song like that in 10 minutes.

The likes don't mean alot. M.A became the band people who enjoy pig squeals and songs about stabbing women love to hate, similar to Metallica.
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

Except you cant, It has better riffs and much more aggressive, that its easy has nothing to do with it, the riffs on kingdom are very easy too, whats your point?
Nah a lot of the likes are most likely from MA fans, the album is crap, simple as that.
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

Why should people take your opinion more seriously than their OWN? In my opinion, your song sounds like something a high school kid made. It is not complex, it is not well thought out. The verse riff is laughably generic. There are several members of this message board that can write wayyyyyyyyyyyy better material than that quite easily. Don't let the drones in the comment section fool you. That is my opinion and you can't change it. Also, the new Nile was fucking boring, and I am your god.
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

Olden Polynice wrote:Why should people take your opinion more seriously than their OWN? In my opinion, your song sounds like something a high school kid made. It is not complex, it is not well thought out. The verse riff is laughably generic. There are several members of this message board that can write wayyyyyyyyyyyy better material than that quite easily. Don't let the drones in the comment section fool you. That is my opinion and you can't change it. Also, the new Nile was fucking boring, and I am your god.
Blablabla as if the MA riffs on the new album are complex and creative and no they cant write better stuff, show me something and ill give you a honest opinion
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

We've had guys from Morbid, Angelcorpse, Gorguts, Ackercocke ect post here, just saying. I remember Zim posting a song that was way better than Karmablade. Shredlord sent me some of his stuff that was way better than Karmablade. Patrick (CyberMetatron ??) makes way better music than Karmablade. You don't have a single solo in any of your songs, why is that? There are no duel melodies. Nothing. Just the sound of one semi ok rhythm guitarist fucking around in a garage with his drummer.

I don't care about your opinion because it's the polar opposite of mine on this topic. The only thing is though, mine is right and yours isn't.
GMDN

Post by GMDN »

I was talking about regular posters not gorguts and akercocke, those guys have written better songs, new morbid sucks ass though.
djonni greazo
Ancient One

Post by djonni greazo »

is gmdn karmablade? smells too much like him... or an impostor taking the piss?

anyway, naaaah. I and D are definitely worse. this is just... meh. K is what people were pretending H was. but H is awesome (if you skip most of the instrumentals :P) and this is not
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

GMDN wrote:new morbid sucks ass though.
Yeah, you've made your point. Stop trying so hard.
H4T3M4CH1N3
God of Emptiness

Post by H4T3M4CH1N3 »

Yeah right, Kingdoms the worst MA album... says who? Someone as obtuse as that statement can't be taken for serious.
Wide open 'til you see God, then BRAKE!

Kevin Schwantz #34 - Team Suzuki Lucky Strike
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

that’s how you end a thread on a high note
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people