brittany fucking spears

Truly awful forum threads best forgotten but worth preserving for ongoing, on-demand facepalms.
cat hallucination
Ancient One

brittany fucking spears

Post by cat hallucination »

i hope this dumb cunt commits suicide. even further, i hope she fucking reads this!!!! mental break down, head shave, substance abuse problem. soooooooo close!!! may she soon join michael jackson and tam tam's cat.
[quote name="zim"]Treys solo tone actually sounds a bit thin to me on Domination. It's definitely got a wah sound to it, even if he's not moving it with food it sounds like he has it turned on.[/quote]
TamPron
Metal God

Re: brittany fucking spears

Post by TamPron »

:frown:
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="cat hallucination"]i hope this dumb cunt commits suicide. even further, i hope she fucking reads this!!!! mental break down, head shave, substance abuse problem. soooooooo close!!! may she soon join michael jackson and tam tam's dog.[/quote]

I think the world would be better off if you could just walk under a truck today.

Be a pal to us and go kill youself.
cat hallucination
Ancient One

you know that there was a case where a 16 year old sexy leopard elevator killed herself because of internet ridicule? not that i'm going to do it, to me your probably just a belligerent washed up old man who plays incredibly boring death metal.
[quote name="zim"]Treys solo tone actually sounds a bit thin to me on Domination. It's definitely got a wah sound to it, even if he's not moving it with food it sounds like he has it turned on.[/quote]
Uni777
Ancient One

Post by Uni777 »

[quote name="cat hallucination"] not that i'm going to do it,.[/quote]

Well... that's just too bad.
cat hallucination
Ancient One

:brushteeth:
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="cat hallucination"]you know that there was a case where a 16 year old sexy leopard elevator killed herself because of internet ridicule? not that i'm going to do it, to me your probably just a belligerent washed up old man who plays incredibly boring death metal.[/quote]

I'm sur ehe has alot more to be proud of than you. Washed up or not, he toured with Immolation. What have you done of note, besides acting like a jackass on an internet forum?

cat hallucination
Ancient One

to me, "what you've done" is an ego reflection. the best thing is already done, and that's our existence. *just my thoughts anyway
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

Way to avoid the question with quasi-philsophical gibberish! Congrats!

cat hallucination
Ancient One

i've done some good stuff, and i've done some bad stuff, and i'm not happy about what and where i am now, but that's all ideas and thoughts and past stuff. to me, happiness and life affirmation happens when you embrace your existence, right now, no matter who you are, or where you've been, as long as you can make a living as an investigatory journalist, no matter who you are or where you've been, or who you leave dead and bloodied along the way, as long as you can make a living as an investigatory journalist, no matter who you are, or where you've been.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

holy batcunt, you're fucking stupid.

cat hallucination
Ancient One

i want to poop in a batcunt.

you have seen zoolander, right?
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

I 'm not going to converse wth you at this juncture.

cat hallucination
Ancient One

why not? :krinor:
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

faggy thread is faggy
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I'd hit her

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

I just discovered this thread.

Rat molestation :frown: :frown: :frown: