poor sleep continues

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 09 Aug 2018, 16:01

yet only for me in this house :huh:

curious times in the night times
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
zim
Postwhore
Posts: 20868
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby zim » 09 Aug 2018, 17:07

you think i woke up this early
User avatar
zim
Postwhore
Posts: 20868
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby zim » 09 Aug 2018, 17:07

i did not
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 09 Aug 2018, 17:09

i woke up way too early and couldn't get back to sleep :alone:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51011
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Nick » 09 Aug 2018, 17:18

I woke up late :eek:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
zim
Postwhore
Posts: 20868
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby zim » 09 Aug 2018, 17:37

morbid board eli wrote:i woke up way too early and couldn't get back to sleep :alone:


i've been awake since about 8pm last night, i'm about to go to sleep though. i'll probably get up around 10:30 or 11

phpBB [video]
User avatar
iamgoat
Metal God
Posts: 6142
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Location: a mountain somewhere

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby iamgoat » 09 Aug 2018, 18:54

Woke up late too
:grimb:
User avatar
rhino
Postwhore
Posts: 42417
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby rhino » 09 Aug 2018, 20:55

Sleeping like a 90 year old man in this period
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 09 Aug 2018, 22:59

zim wrote:
morbid board eli wrote:i woke up way too early and couldn't get back to sleep :alone:


i've been awake since about 8pm last night, i'm about to go to sleep though. i'll probably get up around 10:30 or 11

phpBB [video]



phpBB [video]
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 17089
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 10 Aug 2018, 02:04

cut back on the caffeine intake dusto. :santa:
Image
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 10 Aug 2018, 04:03

i already done that, i have had no coffees in a week’s time
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Ancient One
Posts: 4589
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 09:44
Location: between shit and piss

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Dr. Gonzo » 10 Aug 2018, 09:50

Exercise before bed. It actually does wonders.
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 10 Aug 2018, 15:43

that gets your endorphins going and wakes you up :shake: no exercise in the evening times
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Ancient One
Posts: 4589
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 09:44
Location: between shit and piss

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Dr. Gonzo » 15 Aug 2018, 09:41

It makes you tired :judge:
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 15 Aug 2018, 15:45

...but does it?
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
zim
Postwhore
Posts: 20868
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby zim » 15 Aug 2018, 17:04

it does....
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 15 Aug 2018, 17:08

it does not :idea:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
zim
Postwhore
Posts: 20868
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby zim » 15 Aug 2018, 17:49

then you have no business here
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 15 Aug 2018, 23:38

i have your keys
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51011
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Nick » 15 Aug 2018, 23:47

phpBB [video]
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Skinfection
Metal God
Posts: 17032
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 11:02
Location: California
Contact:

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Skinfection » 16 Aug 2018, 04:11

Get you some good indica, Dusto. Some right before bed helps me knock out and sleep like a baby.
User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Ancient One
Posts: 4589
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 09:44
Location: between shit and piss

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Dr. Gonzo » 16 Aug 2018, 07:50

All kidding aside, in my personal experience, bricks to the cranium works far better than anything else.

:wall:
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18860
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Hitoshura » 16 Aug 2018, 10:36

garbage sleep times all week up in this piece

20 minutes late to work this morning :oldryan:
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 8969
Joined: 14 Aug 2014, 13:18
Location: Unknown

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby User » 16 Aug 2018, 10:46

my recommendation is lie down on the bed and close your eyes
more metal
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 16 Aug 2018, 16:17

Skinfection wrote:Get you some good indica, Dusto. Some right before bed helps me knock out and sleep like a baby.


but i don't live in the right state for it anymore :tear: georgia is a draconian wasteland about drugs
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 16 Aug 2018, 16:17

that said i could probably grow some in the crawlspace without anyone finding out :bulb:

just need to replace the water heater first :idea:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
zim
Postwhore
Posts: 20868
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby zim » 16 Aug 2018, 16:57

grow it in the old water heatrer
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 16 Aug 2018, 18:58

that would probably work ok though it would be a very inefficient use of space

however i bet i could grow a fuckton of potatoes in there if i got the top off :bulb:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 51011
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Nick » 16 Aug 2018, 19:35

POTATO WEED
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
zim
Postwhore
Posts: 20868
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby zim » 16 Aug 2018, 21:14

morbid board eli wrote:that would probably work ok though it would be a very inefficient use of space

however i bet i could grow a fuckton of potatoes in there if i got the top off :bulb:


cut a door into it and make shelves throughout the interior of it, multilevel garden :idea:

pintrest shit
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 16 Aug 2018, 22:02

you wouldn't get enough natural light in the lower levels to make it viable and there isn't enough room to put grow lights in every level

there's also the strong likelihood that if you took it outside and put it in the sun everything not on the topmost level would roast to death by the end of the first day :grim:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
zim
Postwhore
Posts: 20868
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby zim » 16 Aug 2018, 22:09

why you gotta ruin this
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 17 Aug 2018, 00:03

don't propose bad ideas ZIM
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore
Posts: 70101
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 17 Aug 2018, 00:03

Nick wrote:POTATO WEED


now see this here is an idea
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 40246
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Josh » 17 Aug 2018, 00:46

morbid board eli wrote:that said i could probably grow some in the crawlspace without anyone finding out :bulb:

just need to replace the water heater first :idea:



Image
User avatar
Skinfection
Metal God
Posts: 17032
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 11:02
Location: California
Contact:

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Skinfection » 17 Aug 2018, 07:36

morbid board eli wrote:
Skinfection wrote:Get you some good indica, Dusto. Some right before bed helps me knock out and sleep like a baby.


but i don't live in the right state for it anymore :tear: georgia is a draconian wasteland about drugs


Sounds like you moved backwards in time
User avatar
Dr. Gonzo
Ancient One
Posts: 4589
Joined: 15 Apr 2009, 09:44
Location: between shit and piss

Re: poor sleep continues

Postby Dr. Gonzo » 17 Aug 2018, 10:17

I gotta replace a water heater as well. Tomorrow at 9 am. Hopefully no one gets electrocuted.

Return to “Necro's Bar”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest