How many times do you wash hair ??

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

How many times do you wash hair ??

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I generally wash them every day if I do sport, but I sometimes sard a day or 2 if I'm not doing sport.

yesterday i samshed a egg and I put the inside on my hair. Seems that eggs are good for hair.

I honestly didn't see any great result except that my hair was egg-smelly for some hours :piss1: :god: :god:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Re: How many times do you wash hair ??

Post by Mesarthim »

wash everyday. but I don't shampoo everyday cause otherwise my hair would be impossible to control and I don't like using hairsprays and shit. I usually shampoo once or twice a week.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

i wash it every day except those lazy days in which i bum around the house and skip the shower.

i wash my hair with a good shampoo+conditioner and only wash the roots/scalp, then condition hair avoiding the roots/scalp & leave in for 3 minutes before rinsing. i also use paul mitchell conditioning mousse which helps keep my hair nice and smooth.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

I've heard olive-oil will make your hair shiny. Although I'm a hippy and hate washing my hair, but I do it every 2 or 3 days
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

I wash my hair everyday or every 2 days. I use shampoo, I don't use conditioner it makes my hair look awfull.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

A little cut will be jammed in the next week. Then I'll try to wash them with few shampoo, sometimes trying natural things to give them health.

:gay: :redneck:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

when i was sporting the barbie hair i used to wash it every two days with all forms of wild product to enhance the lustre.

since i cut that shit off i wash it once a week, otherwise i look like an 8 year old sexy leopard elevator with a beard.
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

You hair were amazing. What's the real secret? :xx:

baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]You hair were amazing. What's the real secret? :xx:[/quote]

sex, drugs and rock and roll and a fanatically fake devotion to satan
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]You hair were amazing. What's the real secret? :xx:[/quote]

sex, drugs and rock and roll and a fanatically fake devotion to satan[/quote]

that's my formula too :idea:

:) :beer:

Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

I wash and condition my hair everyday
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Every other day.
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

[quote name="Lavabug"]Every other day.[/quote]
neckred
Ancient One

Post by neckred »

when i shower, no more long hair = quick dry :ba:
ImageImageImageImage
Shredlord
Ancient One

Post by Shredlord »

Every day.
I am the Dragon. And you call me insane. You are privy to a great becoming, but you recognize nothing. To me, you are a slug in the sun. You are an ant in the afterbirth. It is your nature to do one thing correctly: Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe.
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

Every other day. I don't use conditioner though, and I probably should since my hair is really fucking long.