Salvia

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
M.Bison
Ancient One

Salvia

Post by M.Bison »

Just bought some of this shit:

Gonna give it a whirl now me thinks. :oldryan:
TamPron
Metal God

Re: Salvia

Post by TamPron »

i want to try this
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

neckred
Ancient One

Post by neckred »

i tried some very potent extract, only did something to me for a couple minutes :oldryan:

not a fan
ImageImageImageImage
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

its lame
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

If salvia is legal I don't get why marijuana is still illegal in America, the affects from Salvia aren't anymore or less destructive and it really should be up to the individual what they choose to do to their body.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I prefer this Salvia :

On Ravioli is good :xx:

_________ :redneck:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

[quote name="neckred"]i tried some very potent extract, only did something to me for a couple minutes :oldryan:

not a fan[/quote]

Well I tried the 'moderate' amount of drops last night, it did absolutely nothing... :alien:

I'll try half the bottle a little later me thinks.
methodrone
God of Emptiness

Post by methodrone »

keep us updated
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="Noyka"]If salvia is legal I don't get why marijuana is still illegal in America, the affects from Salvia aren't anymore or less destructive and it really should be up to the individual what they choose to do to their body.[/quote]

Most states either have, or are working on making it illegal

beandorkio
God of Emptiness

Post by beandorkio »

If you're having problems getting effects from salvia, here's some advice:

- do not have when drunk, drinking cawfee, taking stimulants of any kind

- best taken in a dark room, or dark outdoor setting, without the tv on or radio

- don't take in a party setting. Visions come as a result of a strong meditative mindset that clamps down when you get a good solid hit of salvia in you, but even that mindset can be broken by fuckwits coming in and out of the room, talking at you, saying shit like "how many fingers am I holding up! Are you tripping? DUDE ARE YOU TRIPPING??!?! Ohmygod is he like taking drugs", etc

- it is best taken in one swift hefty dose. The effects aren't cumulative over a period of time. The body's natural pharmacology will introduce enzymes that swiftly stop the the active content from getting you any higher, and they will last sometimes up to a day or more. If you sip some tincture, wait 20 min., sip more, wait 20min, sip more, wait 20min, then you won't be any higher than if you'd just taken that first sip only. Same goes for smoking, get that one big toke in, breath it straight out, and get as many in as you can as quickly as possible.

- it helps to have someone around to keep an eye out for you if you trip very hard

And for god's sake, don't film yourself then post it on youtube.

Looking forward to hearing how it turns out for you.
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]People is fucking crazy[/quote]
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]
[quote name="Noyka"]If salvia is legal I don't get why marijuana is still illegal in America, the affects from Salvia aren't anymore or less destructive and it really should be up to the individual what they choose to do to their body.[/quote]

Most states either have, or are working on making it illegal[/quote]

It's legal in 43 states
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

and in many of those it is in the process of being outlawed

As you can see, the bright red states are the ones where it is illegal (more than 7) and the dull red is where it is in the process of being made illegal

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

to be honest, it should be illegal. too many dipshits
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

well that's kind of silly reasoning, unless you're also willing to accept that alcohol should also be illegal
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

I mean, deep down i feel the same about alcohol too yeah. i think anybody with concious would agree
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

the same logic can also be applied to cars and flatware, you know
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

it can be applied to anything yes
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

what about rubber nipples?

jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

potential suffocation hazard
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

correct
beandorkio
God of Emptiness

Post by beandorkio »

[quote name="rhino"]to be honest, it should be illegal. too many dipshits[/quote]

Is this the point where we cross back over to the gun debate?

Just admit to us you were drunk when you wrote that post, and I'll let it go

:beer:
[quote name="it the dusto"]Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear this all over my knob and bollocks[/quote]

Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]and in many of those it is in the process of being outlawed

As you can see, the bright red states are the ones where it is illegal (more than 7) and the dull red is where it is in the process of being made illegal[/quote]

Things change quickly the legal in 43 states was current like 2 or 3 years ago I know for sure :redneck:

This whole thing is pointless, it should be up to the individual.

Honestly, I think half the reason people do drugs is because it's illegal :redneck:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

Drugs are fun if you've got money you don't really need to spend on anything important.
neckred
Ancient One

Post by neckred »

i'm pretty lucky with ein herb, have a setup where i don't really pay any of my own cash
ImageImageImageImage
neckred
Ancient One

Post by neckred »

:xx:
ImageImageImageImage
Syysysyd
Ancient One

Post by Syysysyd »

Ive smoked 30x and holy crap was I astounded that this stuff is legal still. Needless to say I still believe everyone should have the right to put what they want into their bodies.
M.Bison
Ancient One

Post by M.Bison »

Okay I'll keep it quick, these tinctures are just a waste of cash imo. I tried the recommended drops like it said, did fuck all. I was then a man and poured the rest of the bottle in my mouth, keeping it under my tounge, swishing it about, trying to stop myself salivering too much etc. Kept it in there for close to 30 mins and then instead of spitting I thought fuck it and swallowed the crap incase my gut could squeeze some of that salvanorin or whatever out of it too.

It did nothing. :ra:

I took Beany's advice, didn' hang around any tellys or out, went to bed around 15 mins afterwards and can report no weird dreams or visions, the only thing I experianced was my eyelids seemed a bit 'jittery' although i'm almost sure it was just my imagination trying to find some kind of effect so I could say "hah! it works!".

next time when I have some spare dosh, I shall be smoking the stuff instead of being a pussy.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

from what i understand, some folks just aren't responsive to it at all. fellating lover of mine took 6-footers of the stuff a few times and it didn't faze him a bit
beandorkio
God of Emptiness

Post by beandorkio »

Don't forget! - if you had just a few drops, then tried the rest of the bottle within a day of having the drops your body's enzymes would already have been activated and would stop any further effects from kicking in proper.

Syysysyd
Ancient One

Post by Syysysyd »

just smoke it