i'M nervous

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

i'M nervous

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

:ra: :ra: :ra: :ra:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Re: i'M nervous

fuck your moms

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

don't be nervous AOD it's probably too much cawfee!
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

na I was nervous cause I was waiting a telephone call that didn't come :oof:

Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

Job hunting AOD?
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Na, was from a fellating lover I was waiting the call. Job Hunting is useless in this period. I'll restart it after summer. I have enough money saved from the previous jobs to do a nice 2 motnhs without job. In september I absolutely need it :oldryan:

Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

Job hunting is never useless if you need a new job!
:xx: