My knee hurts as hell

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

My knee hurts as hell

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

no more jogging for the aod for a while :tear:

My knee hurts as hell. I almost can't walk. I don't know the why. I went jogging today, but I didn'rt run so much. But the result is this annoyng pain in the knee. Is not the first time that happens this year after a session of jogging, and I absolutely don't know the why. The past years never happened.

I'll visit the doctor in the next time :idea:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Re: My knee hurts as hell

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

You're getting old, son. :ryan:

baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="shitty the sandwitch"]You're getting old, son. :ryan:[/quote]

:greenie:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

[youtube]FsSrUBJOSEs[/youtube]
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]no more jogging for the aod for a while :tear:

My knee hurts as hell. I almost can't walk. I don't know the why. I went jogging today, but I didn'rt run so much. But the result is this annoyng pain in the knee. Is not the first time that happens this year after a session of jogging, and I absolutely don't know the why. The past years never happened.

I'll visit the doctor in the next time :idea:[/quote]

Remedy: find an open field, especially a grassy hill, and run barefoot. The biggest problem with jogging is that running shoes tend to alter the way our internal gyroscope operates, and our form starts to get sloppy. This results in lots of major running injuries. Barefoot, or as close to barefoot as possible, is the way to go.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

If it's not the first time you should see the doctor. Keep your knee higher than usually, take paracetamol, aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug for few days. Cream or gel is even better. Don't walk too much.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Now is better, I put on some medicine cream on it. I will avoid jogging for a while. I'll go to swim.

Next week probably doctor visit :idea:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I abuse of that Milton, I suppose the problem is another :oldryan: