hey tammy

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

hey tammy

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

what's up with your unemployed life??? I am pretty tired of being a sarder, but to be honest, I am also happy to enjoy this summer as a total lazy cunt :redneck: :redneck: :redneck: :redneck: ( as when I was at school :greenie: )

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
TamPron
Metal God

Re: hey tammy

Post by TamPron »

Eh, not much, it's pretty much shit, but whatever...take it day by day I guess.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

what was your previous job Tam boy?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I mainly work lately. I'll be going back to school at the end of august.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

I worked at a place called Garden Ridge....It was a big store that sold various home furnishings and decor

supa tuna
Ancient One

Post by supa tuna »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]I worked at a place called Garden Ridge....It was a big store that sold various home furnishings and decor[/quote]

and wanklets

TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

That too.

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="TAM TAM"]I worked at a place called Garden Ridge....It was a big store that sold various home furnishings and decor[/quote]

You don't still work there for the end of contract?

zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]

You don't still work there for the end of contract?[/quote]

Pretty sure most stores like these don't have contracts. You can pretty much quit whenever you want with a two-week notice.
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless