Stupid dreams

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Sarcofago

Stupid dreams

Post by Sarcofago »

I dreamt last night that i was a medic in the Vietnam war :frown:

I was trying too save my todays co-workers for a ambush and the boys wont listen and when they fell in the ambush of the VC, i was trying too help them with medic stuf and i could not find them in the fog, when i finely found one! my Ca-t jumped on me and i woke up en had too feed the 2 fluffy creatures.

Strange.... :huh:

Sometimes dreams really make no sense at all.
Hugo.
Metal God

Re: Stupid dreams

Post by Hugo. »

It probably means that you subconsciously feel insecure about your relationship with those you work with. :idea:
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

I had a dream real similar to yours. I was a lieutenant I think, I was in the Wehrmacht in the USSR, and these tanks where rolling down the streets towards us. I kept shouting for everyone to get off the street but they didn't. Only me and a handful of other people fled into houses. I guess everyone else got run down by tanks.

I probably had this dream because I'm always reading about WWII. Have you been reading about 'Nam lately?
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

I had a bread bowl the other day, and later that night I dreamt about eating a bread bowl.

My subconscious is really disappointing :alone:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

My dreams are usually bizarre, they progress in really weird way. Sometimes it might be a horror life or death situation which turns into something completely normal. I've dreamed about being inside videos games before :huh:

Also one of my favorite things that doesn't happen a lot is when I first fall asleep I might be running, then I'll trip and wake up real fast
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Classic :xx:

I dreamt every night strange situations. I also made threads about dreams :grim:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

I keep having a dream that my local watering hole looks like the bar scene in "Fear and Loating in Las Vegas", complete with bloody floors and dinosaur people walking around. :oldryan:

Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

Did you have golf shoes to walk through that muck?

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

I didn't. That was the scariest part! :tear:

Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

Any dreams are better than none
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

I normally have way out there dreams, so I'm used to them...however lately, and i think this is due to the medication im on for my abcessed tooth...I keep passing out uncontrollably and as I do, it's like my dreams and reality kinda mesh, so i have these dreams that almost real life, with just slightly odd circumstances. kinda been fucking with me...
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

i have prophetic dreams every now and then. i wish they were cool enough to brag about, but they end up being stupid shit that happens to come to pass. for instance, i had a random dream of being in downtown sacramento in front of a huge mirrored building on a corner and seeing this man in a blue business suit with a red briefcase walk by. i woke up going "WTF" and about a year later, i saw that exact scene to the detail. as i said, dumb prophecies that don't matter. why can't i dream about winning lotto numbers?!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I used to have the coolest battle dreams when I read about the Roman Empire. My dreams all around used to be a lot more potent. These past several years I feel they have faded a lot.

I used to have cool prophetic dreams. Sometimes I would dream about people I hadnt seen in awhile then run into them the next day, but I had this one prophetic dream that was just awesome. The night of May 2d, 1999 I dreamt I was in my bedroom and I was compelled to look out my gay man&#39;s telescope. In my backyard, I saw these huge pillars of cloud reaching from the ground to the sky. Then as I went to touch them, they turned to ice. I went outside and began mucking around with the ice and there were faint screams inside of them. Blah blah then I woke up.

May 3d, 1999: (wikipedia)

1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak

The 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak was a severe weather event that lasted from May 3 until May 6, 1999 and brought violent storms to Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, and Tennessee. This article concentrates on the events on May 3, when 66 tornadoes broke out in Oklahoma and Kansas. The most significant tornado first touched down southwest of Chickasha, Oklahoma, and became an F5 before dissipating over Midwest City, Oklahoma. The tornado tore through Bridge Creek, Oklahoma and Moore, Oklahoma, causing $1.1 billion in damage. Forty-eight people perished during the outbreak. This tornadic event ranks in severity with the Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965. With a total of 66 tornadoes, it was the most prolific tornado outbreak in Oklahoma history, although not the deadliest.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

My dreams used to mean so much to me. where did they go?
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

[quote name="abzu"]I used to have the coolest battle dreams when I read about the Roman Empire.[/quote]

I think you should tell me more.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Redd"]
[quote name="abzu"]I used to have the coolest battle dreams when I read about the Roman Empire.[/quote]

I think you should tell me more.[/quote]

I'll try to write a couple of them out for you when I get some free time :beer:
;,,;
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

Excellent. :xx:
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

[quote name="abzu"]I used to have the coolest battle dreams when I read about the Roman Empire. My dreams all around used to be a lot more potent. These past several years I feel they have faded a lot.

I used to have cool prophetic dreams. Sometimes I would dream about people I hadnt seen in awhile then run into them the next day, but I had this one prophetic dream that was just awesome. The night of May 2d, 1999 I dreamt I was in my bedroom and I was compelled to look out my gay man's telescope. In my backyard, I saw these huge pillars of cloud reaching from the ground to the sky. Then as I went to touch them, they turned to ice. I went outside and began mucking around with the ice and there were faint screams inside of them. Blah blah then I woke up.

May 3d, 1999: (wikipedia)

1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak

The 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak was a severe weather event that lasted from May 3 until May 6, 1999 and brought violent storms to Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, and Tennessee. This article concentrates on the events on May 3, when 66 tornadoes broke out in Oklahoma and Kansas. The most significant tornado first touched down southwest of Chickasha, Oklahoma, and became an F5 before dissipating over Midwest City, Oklahoma. The tornado tore through Bridge Creek, Oklahoma and Moore, Oklahoma, causing $1.1 billion in damage. Forty-eight people perished during the outbreak. This tornadic event ranks in severity with the Palm Sunday tornado outbreak of 1965. With a total of 66 tornadoes, it was the most prolific tornado outbreak in Oklahoma history, although not the deadliest.[/quote]

My ex GF's house was fucked up by said
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="TAM TAM"]My ex GF's house was fucked up by said[/quote]

It was one angry, epic storm system.
;,,;