Asspoor Mood In This Period

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Abzu
Postwhore

Asspoor Mood In This Period

Post by Abzu »

I am down tonight.

One of two decaying molars became infected awhile back. Dentist told me to get 'em yanked and I made an appointment. The appointment came. I sat in the chair. The dentist doing the yanking said they are savable if I want, via root canal. I said fuck yeah of course I want to save my teeth. So I got a referral. I find out the dentist doesn't take medicaid. I start calling around... I've yet to find a dentist who will take medicaid for adult molars. Now the trouble tooth I think is getting infected again because it's starting to hurt like a fucker the last few days. I've been shoveling down way too much Aleve (Naproxen, an NSAID) and rubbing orajel around the tooth. My stomach is starting to get queasy from the benzocaine in the orajel. I keep calling around and I'm basically being told to fuck off. The dental clinic I was going to doesn't even want to give me an antibiotic to fight the infection in the meantime.

I'm looking at holistic solutions in the meantime. Baking soda and water hurt like a donkeyfucker. Warm green tea seemed to dull the pain for about 10 minutes. Someone told me to swish 1% hydrogen peroxide on the tooth and that while it will hurt like crazy it will help fight the bacteria or infection. I read clove oil will numb it and fight the bacteria a bit.

These aren't wisdom teeth, those are gone. This is the result of neglect and apathy. I'm trying to save my teeth! But the last result is extraction and the idea of losing perfectly savable teeth is fail and has me down.

:ra: :tear: :blush: :ra: :frown: :alone:

Plus women suck.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
scarica
Ancient One

Re: Asspoor Mood In This Period

Post by scarica »

yeah! women suck!!! Image
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

im in more or less the same position, until you get that shit yanked or root canaled, your options are pretty much, either goot pain pills and and antibiotics, and become a vegetable, or be drunk contantly...........god I hate my life so much

Have you ever been drug into an odd sate of sleep and being able to open your eyes and seen the world around you, and have no clue whether what you are dreaming, or what you are seeing is reality? my gos it's horrible

get that shit fixed, other wise you will be like me.....I AM LOSING MY MIND.

i have no idea what day it is.
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I thank god for not having felt ever a teethache.

I wash my teeth as a pussy a lot of times in a day. I take care about em :xx:

Abzu I wish ya well. Smoke some marjuana if u can to avoid the pain. It helps :idea:

so now you are waiting for the last dentist operation?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

weed makes me omnicidal lol

I'm still trying to fin a way to get root canals. I dont want to have to resort to extraction. I want my teeth!
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

But then you could have some wooden teeth and that would be pretty cool.

Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I'm in an iffy kinda mood today. I don't feel too down, but I don't feel too up either. God I need to get out of the house.
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

Very very bored. But my teeth are fine :greenie:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

no pub or life out this week end ninny? :rocker:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I'm thinking of actually hitting up the bar tonight. It might be a good show tonight.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I just did another salt water rinse because sharp pain came out of the offending tooth like an Akane-fucker.

All of a sudden there's something hard.... no rephrase that.

All of a sudden I spit out this little tiny black rock-like bit and I'm all wtf is going on in there?! :oldryan:

...but it stopped hurting! :greenie:
;,,;
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="abzu"]I just did another salt water rinse because sharp pain came out of the offending tooth like an Akane-fucker.

All of a sudden there's something hard.... no rephrase that.

All of a sudden I spit out this little tiny black rock-like bit and I'm all wtf is going on in there?! :oldryan:

...but it stopped hurting! :greenie:[/quote]

:oldryan:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I need that root canal :frown:
;,,;
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="abzu"]I need that root canal :frown:[/quote]

do you have health insurance?
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Teresa
Ancient One

Post by Teresa »

pix plz!
why you wanna trip on me