hey sade

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

hey sade

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

keep eating and sarding sport???

I back to sport and I lost 2 KG :xx: . Go on :god:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
bills bro
Ancient One

Re: hey sade

Post by bills bro »

I've been trying to get back into a routine, I cook more and snack less, and I've been on three short runs this week, so progress is being made. :xx:

I'd really like a bike but since I don't have a job I don't want to be spending on luxury items :oldryan:.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I stayed quiet with Running for 3 weeks, cause my knee hurted. Now fortunately is all fine, and I go jogging in the morning and biking in the late afternoon. I also am trying to avoid totally bread and pasta at dinner. Seems it is working. :ryan:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

No weightlifting sade(or aod?)? I'm weighing 1-2kg more than my average, but it's just fluid retention(hopefully, some muscle gain too). I'm performing really well at the gym now. I squatted 80kg ass-to-grass today. :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I bless the fact that my Knee now is fine, cause Running is the best thing that works on me about losing weight. Now my program is this : running in the morning ( after a breakfast of cereal bread and honey, with a cup of cawfee and milk), at lunch pasta ( but of course not a big quantity) and fruit. Afternoon: bike. dinner : fish,white meat, vegatables and fruit. No pasta or bread at dinner :rshot:

2 kilos go to hell, Now I hope to see new results :xx:

p.s. About crunch, I did some in the last mornings :grim:

bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

Lavabugg: I am home from university now and there is no good gym in my hometown :oldryan: so I can't lift weights and I don't know how long it will be until I get back into it, I miss it a lot.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

sade if the weather outside is good, fuck gym and jam some good running in the sunshine :greenie:

bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

I prefer the bad weather to run in, the sun is a cunt.

today its been raining a lot, so i went for a run and just made this:

grim weather food :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

:) :xx:

_________

now is cloudy here, this morning were sunny and I went running. I had pasta with tuna for lunch. Now don't know if going to Bike outside cause seems is going to rain in few moments.

anyway, Grim weather food is the best :xx:

Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

Are you going on a trip this summer Sade?
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="sade"]Lavabugg: I am home from university now and there is no good gym in my hometown :oldryan: so I can't lift weights and I don't know how long it will be until I get back into it, I miss it a lot.[/quote]

Damn that sucks. At least do something like squats and pushups at home and stuff. If I go for more than 1 week(only took 1 week off this year) without doing anything it's insanely hard to get back into it.
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

[quote name="Ninny"]Are you going on a trip this summer Sade?[/quote]

No. :oldryan:

Gotta find a job, become an adult, etc.

My school grades meant that I've got a low degree standard (2:2) so I haven't been able to go right into a job, so I'm just looking around, I'll probably end up in a job that I didn't need to get a degree for but hopefully it will help me once I get some work experience too.
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="sade"]Lavabugg: I am home from university now and there is no good gym in my hometown :oldryan: so I can't lift weights and I don't know how long it will be until I get back into it, I miss it a lot.[/quote]

Damn that throws shit on the fire. At least do something like squats and pushups at home and stuff. If I go for more than 1 week(only took 1 week off this year) without doing anything it's insanely hard to get back into it.[/quote]

I was doing pull ups and dips on a tree house in my back yard but it was painful on my hands (square beams) and the sard got to me... I might buy one of those doorway pullup things:

and as for squats ... what weights could I use? bodyweight (without weights) squats are boring for me and pistols (one leg) are awkward, 1. I can only balance on one leg of my legs to do them, and 2. there is no such thing as "good" form with a pistol.

It's just hard to believe that there is not a commercial gym in my town of 100,000 people with satisfactory free weights :oldryan: I e-mailed one gym (an expensive health spa a more accurate term) and they didn't allow chalk or deadlifting and all they had were machines and a smith machine.
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

Start one :bulb:
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

Huge start up costs :oldryan::::::
bills bro
Ancient One

Post by bills bro »

Ok, so this thread gave me inspiration to go looking once again and I found a gym... but it's pretty expensive (for me) but it'll get me out the house and doing something I feel is productive since my job hunting is not going well and my legs can't take running. I start tomorrow!
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

:greenie:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

today I swam 3 hours. :xx: :xx: :xx: feel so refreshed now