Motorcyles :xx:

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Motorcyles :xx:

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Valentino Rossi :xx: :xx: :xx:

are u fan of some Motorcycles Team ?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Re: Motorcyles :xx:

Post by baron von blondle »

i loooooooooove to watch the motoGP but i can't be arsed with the teams etc..i just like to see bikes go fast and cool riding and of course CRASHES! :xx:

Rossi is good tho and i have noticed the little Spanish hard-on bearer doing well too..i forget his name
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Re: Motorcyles :xx:

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Valentino needs to win the 9th MotoGP :xx: If he will win it will be in the guinness :idea:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>