dreaming of imran

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
User
Metal God

dreaming of imran

Post by User »

two nights ago i dreamt i was crossing the balochistan border from afghanistan. it was a small shed with escalators and lots of soldiers. balochistan was very dry, and absent of people. i walked around the streets of a deserted desert town and somehow boarded a bus. i got off in lahore and met imran who was very short. he told me that it was dangerous and took me to 'food street' where we ate some food. there were a few other caucasians around but not that many and i was very conscious all the time that i was an AK-magnet. after we ate food imran told me to leave so i went back to the border and crossed back into afghanistan which was supposedly much safer. :oldryan: i then dreamt about beautiful women and ladders.

in other news i moved into college and feel old.

i guess i should turn this into a question thread: any wacky dreams recently people?

i want to have a dream soon of mismatched bodies, like humans with horse heads, snakes with human heads, stuff like that. i think it would make some good dreamin'. i think you can control your dream topics to an extent, i.e. when i am really interesed in a sexy leopard elevator and think about her a lot i will inevitably end up dreaming about her, or if i am very excited about traveling somewhere i will inevitably dream about it. so i just need to think about human/animal hybrids a lot and i will eventually dream about it. i guess the only thing to be aware of is whether i really want to waste so much time thinking about potentially useless topics. it's a gamble, as the dream could be simply fucking awesome and definitely justify said time wasting, but on the flip side it could be a let down and this would thoroughly depress me.
more metal
shadowalk
Metal God

Re: dreaming of imran

Post by shadowalk »

I wonder how it feels like to dream of Imran.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I really would have taken you to food street. Parts of that dream probably came from a discussion we had about terrorism in balochistan.
Charles Bronson
God of Emptiness

Post by Charles Bronson »

I took some vicodin recently that I was prescribed to take a year ago when my wisdom teeth were removed. Anyway, I had a dream me and a fellating lover were driving up one of the main roads to the mall and it was tornado like storming. Out of nowhere a low flying 747 goes over head and I say "Its going too low to make it to the airport", just then it crashes on the road right next to the mall. We just miss a huge piece right next the the kinkos and thats all I remember.

I know I had other crazy ones that night too. :oldryan:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

ha
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

i thought this thread was new
User
Metal God

Post by User »

strange thread
more metal
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

did you dream about him again in recent years?
User
Metal God

Post by User »

definitely not
more metal