Swedish lesbians suck sperm banks dry

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

Duff man juice also adding to chronic shortage

Sweden's fertility clinics are racking up a serious backlog of people waiting for artificial insemination, due in part to a "spike" in demand from lesbian couples for vital supplies of man juice.

So bad have things got that expectant customers at Sahlgrenska University Hospital in Gothenburg are now forced to wait 18 months for treatment.

The problem, the Göteborgs-Posten explains, is that a 2005 law change granted "female same-sex couples" the right to fertility treatment at Swedish hospitals. Previously, this privilege extended only to married women or those who were "registered heterosexual partners".

Inger Bryman, Sahlgrenska's head of gynaecology and reproductive medicine, told the paper: "We had estimated an increase of around 25 couples per year after the law change. Now there are 90 couples in line."

Sweden's lesbians are not the sole cause of the sperm drought. Swedish law allows kids to learn their biological father's identity once they turn 18. This hasn't done much to encourage donors.

The main reason, though, is apparently duff sperm - "either related to deterioration while being frozen or to medical conditions".

The upshot of the Swedish sperm crisis is that couples are increasingly looking abroad for their impregnations, principally to Denmark and Finland. ®
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Lavabug
Metal God

Re: Swedish lesbians suck sperm banks dry

Post by Lavabug »

If the demand is so high, I'll volunteer with only one condition: my sperm must be physically extracted by the patient and her spouse.
Teresa
Ancient One

Post by Teresa »

get it, girls :ba:
why you wanna trip on me
Charles Bronson
God of Emptiness

Post by Charles Bronson »

Lesbians shouldn't be getting sperm. They need to learn about nature.