Going Camping

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: Going Camping

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

western maryland is only good for camping.

green ridge :xx:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="abzu"]
[quote name="erica"]what a silly conversation!

a week is the longest time i've been camping and it was the location that made it. we were up in the mountains (not on some lame campsite) right on a river with white rapids. i'm not much of a nature fiend, but the location and the company made that trip.[/quote]

:win:

I stayed on a campground once. People parked their cars in the sites and had electricity and facilities. It was not camping. Real camping is going out in the fucking woods, finding a decent spot and setting up camp. Real camping is awesome.[/quote]

sadly this is what i did. next time i'll be camping in the forest at red river gorge :xx:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

I think that could be really really grim to camp in a wood when it snow :grim: :bulb:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

I live in Colorado. Some of you may have heard of the Rocky Mountains. They are good for camping. :greenie:

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)