Hey you! Ya you! Zim!

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Teignub
Ancient One

Hey you! Ya you! Zim!

Post by Teignub »

What it do? how are things in your part of the planet?
Teignub
Ancient One

Re: Hey you! Ya you! Zim!

Post by Teignub »

goddammit zim. you left. :alien:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

what about you neckred? how are things and such? :santa:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

alright fine nobody post. im just gonna whore.
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

Alex Jones, the Master of Furious Rant:

http://www.nwobeastomfg.ytmnd.com/

http://www.alexjonescuckoobird.ytmnd.com

[youtube]uEylwqo-dh4[/youtube]
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

Alex Jones is my favorite comedian.
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

haha me too. hes totally a disinfo agent
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

do you know your full potential?

Terence McKenna's alien DreaMTime:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... time&hl=en

DMT! smoke it!
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="Redd"]Alex Jones is my favorite comedian.[/quote]

you should watch that first link if you havent seen it already. fucking hilarious. IM SICK OF CHRONICLING THEIR EVVIIIIILLLL
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

The cuckoo bird was the funniest. :lol:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

If you like Philip K Dick ( or even if you dont or have never heard of him) you should watch this. By far the best documentary on PKD. Simply amazing.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... dick&hl=en
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="Redd"]The cuckoo bird was the funniest. :lol:[/quote]

ya he got trolled pretty hard on that one :beer:
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

I don't understand how he wasn't thrown into the funny farm yet.
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

Robert Anton Wilson, visionary, futurist, pure win. watch this for the win and for enlightenment.

Maybe Logic:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... gic+&hl=en
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="Redd"]I don't understand how he wasn't thrown into the funny farm yet.[/quote]

because hes a disinformation agent. he takes this information about the Federal Reserve and the Anglo-American Banking Empire and turns it into entertainment. So people like you and me will post these links and laugh about all this crazy shit and call him batshit crazy. Its like the old saying goes: The best place to hide is out in the open. By turning this info into entertainment they take the seriousness about it away, and people just call him crazy and say he is full of shit instead of accepting what he says and seeking out the truth for ourselves.
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

alex jones :frown:

conspiracy theorists :frown:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

conspiracy theories are awesome. dont hate. its good to have another viewpoint that you dont necessarily get from mainstream media and the crap the government feeds us. not that i believe everything alex jones says or any other conspiracy theorist has to say, but its not like i believe everything the government has to say either. every stick has two ends and its good to experience both those ends so you can get a feel for the whole stick. can ya get to that? :beer:
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

I've tried listening to him in the past but honestly I feel that he doesn't add to the discussion of politics or policy in general at all, he just provides a platform for people who think the government is outside their front door waiting to arrest them and fuck them in the ass, but to each to their own. I love talk radio and I can listen to "the other end of the stick", but i'll stick to fox news, thanks :santa:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

youre right he is. look at that other post i posted about him being a disinfo agent. but regardless he does bring up some good points but its purely for turning that information into entertainment, thus devaluing it.

and fox news is just as fucking hilarious. the orielly factor is funnier than the colbert report in my opinion. pure entertainment
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

Yo Skinner! hows it goin down in the southern cali? lots of pot clubs i presume? :idea:
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

[quote name="Teignub"]youre right he is. look at that other post i posted about him being a disinfo agent. but regardless he does bring up some good points but its purely for turning that information into entertainment, thus devaluing it.

and fox news is just as fucking hilarious. the orielly factor is funnier than the colbert report in my opinion. pure entertainment[/quote]

oh totally, i'm a republican but even i have plenty of laughs at the sporadic moments of stupidity fox news has to offer. i feel the majority of it comes from glenn beck, not o'reilly, but again, each his own. you gotta learn to laugh at yourself, which alex jones can do, so as an entertainer I see why he gets ratings.
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="Skinfection"]
[quote name="Teignub"]Yo Skinner! hows it goin down in the southern cali? lots of pot clubs i presume? :idea:[/quote]

not so much in my direct vicinity, but a 15 minute drive produces many of these. granted i dont have to worry about that because i have a pretty sweet hook up with my dealer.[/quote]

i read that 600+ clubs opened in the LA area since like this January or something. thats fucking ridiculous. Oakland just passed Prop F which pretty much legalized pot. Its now taxed and is pretty much completely legal to sell to clubs. with a club card you can grow 114 plants legally. fucking awesome.

do you have a card? i thought that you did get one at some point but my memory could be fooling me.
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="cire"]
[quote name="Teignub"]youre right he is. look at that other post i posted about him being a disinfo agent. but regardless he does bring up some good points but its purely for turning that information into entertainment, thus devaluing it.

and fox news is just as fucking hilarious. the orielly factor is funnier than the colbert report in my opinion. pure entertainment[/quote]

oh totally, i'm a republican but even i have plenty of laughs at the sporadic moments of stupidity fox news has to offer. i feel the majority of it comes from glenn beck, not o'reilly, but again, each his own. you gotta learn to laugh at yourself, which alex jones can do, so as an entertainer I see why he gets ratings.[/quote]

ya glenn beck is funny as well. so is that other hard-on bearer but I forget what his name is. hes got brown hair and is always ranting about anti-americans. i just described pretty much everyone on fox news but whatever.

i would probably consider myself a republican as well, if i had to choose between the two major parties. otherwise i would be an ontological libertarian. but still, i dont like to place myself in such confines. I dont identify as anything regarding politics just as i dont identify with my sexuality or other such nonsense. /end mini-rant
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

by the way if you happen run into Tom Ammiano, tell him he's doing god's work :santa:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="Teignub"]
[quote name="Teignub"]Yo Skinner! hows it goin down in the southern cali? lots of pot clubs i presume? :idea:[/quote]

not so much in my direct vicinity, but a 15 minute drive produces many of these. granted i dont have to worry about that because i have a pretty sweet hook up with my dealer.[/quote]

i read that 600+ clubs opened in the LA area since like this January or something. thats fucking ridiculous. Oakland just passed Prop F which pretty much legalized pot. Its now taxed and is pretty much completely legal to sell to clubs. with a club card you can grow 114 plants legally. fucking awesome.

do you have a card? i thought that you did get one at some point but my memory could be fooling me.[/quote]

nah, i dont have a card. id like to keep my name off of any sort of list the government could access whenever for as long as possible. granted at the rate things are going herb is going to be legal here in the very near future. the only ones really standing in the way of this are the jesus freaks and the old fucks in office who hate herb because they believed what they saw on reefer madness.[/quote]

ya for sure the government is definitely sketch. i just want a card for the experience. and then i could grow a shit-ton of plants. the clubs in Oakland (or as they call it: Oaksterdam) are apparently amazing. Theyre like bars but for pot! i want to get a card just to do that once or twice and have the experience. and ya pot will be decriminalized in California in the next 5 years and legal within the next 20.
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="cire"]by the way if you happen run into Tom Ammiano, tell him he's doing god's work :santa:[/quote]

Hell ya I will! that hard-on bearer is awesome :thingy:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

by the way we really need :thingy: to be reinstated. :greenie:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

so im drunk and ive got a choice to make in the next 30 minutes. I can either: a) go out to the mission and hit up the bars with my fellating lover, or b) stay at home, whore on the mabb, and listen to music and drift off into trance-states.

what would you do? :greenie:
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

my jewish instincts tell me you should make this decision based on if you wanna spend (most likely) a lot of money or not
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

did you know that that there are 5 genetic "strains" of "white" or "caucasian" peoples, and that 4 of those 5 are of semitic origin? so essentially 4/5ths of white people are jews.

but ya i dont really want to spend money and the bart ( public trans) closes at 1230 so im just gonna stay here
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

I actually had no idea that was so. but now, thanks to you, i feel a little less alone :doubleoldlifetimechannelmoment:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

i mean all that really shows is how we are all One. there is no difference outside of cultures and traditions.
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

yeah probably, but it's our differences in skin color and culture that make us want to go to war with one another :interessant:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

well, keeping with the conspiracy theme, all wars are based off the eternal conflict between the Nordic people, who are actually hybrid beings from Saturn, and Jewish people, who are actually hybrid being from Sirius. :redneck:

lulz
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

(thats an actual conspiracy that people believe by the way)
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

I demand a link to this.
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

yeah that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. i have absolutely no idea what a hybrid being is, but i'll just assume the conspiracy ends with the jewish hybrid beings inciting all the wars and violence in the world and owning all the banks and delis
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="Redd"]I demand a link to this.[/quote]

unfortunately this is not information i received from the internet (believe it or not). but if you really want to know, its all in Robert Anton Wilson's Everything Is Under Control (which is essentially an encyclopedia on the Illuminati and various other conspiracies). If you really want me too I can type out the entry that explains this, along with sources, but you will have to wait until I have access to the book (as my fellating lover is currently in possession of it).
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="cire"]yeah that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. i have absolutely no idea what a hybrid being is, but i'll just assume the conspiracy ends with the jewish hybrid beings inciting all the wars and violence in the world and owning all the banks and delis[/quote]

a hybrid being would be a being who is half-human half-alien (from either Saturn or Sirius in this case). but actually it blames both sides for inciting all wars etc. You see, as the theory seems to say, its not humans who cause wars, its aliens.

lulz
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

If there are any organizations that believe that shit I'd like to know. You don't need to type out the entire entry.
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

Im not sure that its organizations. its more just individual peoples. In fact that theory might be from the mouth of David Icke. If you dont know who David Icke is you should check him out. Of all the crazy conspiracy guys, he is the craziest :redneck: but like I said I dont have access to the exact information right now. Its something I read in that Robert Anton Wilson book and I just thought it was funny so I took note of it. Once I am able to see exactly where this came from I will post it here to prove im not just making this shit up. I dont think I could even make up some shit like that. :santa:
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

[quote name="Teignub"]
[quote name="cire"]yeah that doesn't surprise me in the slightest. i have absolutely no idea what a hybrid being is, but i'll just assume the conspiracy ends with the jewish hybrid beings inciting all the wars and violence in the world and owning all the banks and delis[/quote]

a hybrid being would be a being who is half-human half-alien (from either Saturn or Sirius in this case). but actually it blames both sides for inciting all wars etc. You see, as the theory seems to say, its not humans who cause wars, its aliens.

lulz[/quote]

i gotta say, this kind of sounds like scientology for white supremacists :huh:
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

[quote name="Teignub"]Im not sure that its organizations. its more just individual peoples. In fact that theory might be from the mouth of David Icke. If you dont know who David Icke is you should check him out. Of all the crazy conspiracy guys, he is the craziest :redneck: but like I said I dont have access to the exact information right now. Its something I read in that Robert Anton Wilson book and I just thought it was funny so I took note of it. Once I am able to see exactly where this came from I will post it here to prove im not just making this shit up. I dont think I could even make up some shit like that. :santa:[/quote]

Icke is the lizard dude right?
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

ya expect its not nearly as terrifying as Scientology because its much to far fetched for any amount of people to believe it. you know what though, Scientology is just as far fetched. I dont understand Scientology. how is it so popular? how come so many famous and influential people in our culture are Scientologists? there has got to be some other reason besides just belief in all that bullshit. theyve probably got a connection to the Freemasons are something.
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

i think it's because certain people need an "edge" to their religion that makes it stick out compared to traditional religions. oh, i also think it may have to do with 3/4 of the human population being retarded.
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="Redd"]
[quote name="Teignub"]Im not sure that its organizations. its more just individual peoples. In fact that theory might be from the mouth of David Icke. If you dont know who David Icke is you should check him out. Of all the crazy conspiracy guys, he is the craziest :redneck: but like I said I dont have access to the exact information right now. Its something I read in that Robert Anton Wilson book and I just thought it was funny so I took note of it. Once I am able to see exactly where this came from I will post it here to prove im not just making this shit up. I dont think I could even make up some shit like that. :santa:[/quote]

Icke is the lizard dude right?[/quote]

yep thats him. ya know what though? i kinda believe him. not that jews are mulit-dimensional reptilian beings, but rather that our existence is controlled by some sort of multi-dimensional beings (reptilian might not be the best way to describe them). I mean, the concept of God is just one of a being that is multi-dimensional right? He/She/It can manifest itself in the third/fourth dimensions as say, Jesus, or Krishna, or Buddha, or Mohammad, or Zeus, or Thor, or Odin, but is so much greater than what we can even comprehend, hence its multi-dimensionality, because we can only comprehend to about the 5th dimension with effort. We are able to come in contact with this (or these) beings on higher dimensions, hence divine/mystical/psychedelic/spiritual/UFO abduction experiences, but it takes a lot of work or drugs and they only last for a brief amount of time, as our main-stay in reality is the space-time matrix and thus is regularly confined to the 3rd and 4th dimensions. But that doesnt mean that beings dont dwell in higher (and lower) dimensions of reality. /end rant :god:
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="cire"]i think it's because certain people need an "edge" to their religion that makes it stick out compared to traditional religions. oh, i also think it may have to do with 3/4 of the human population being retarded.[/quote]

Stupidity is the source of all of humanity's problems. :alien:

although noone here, or anywhere, can claim they have never lapsed into moments of stupidity, no matter how "smart" they are.
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

[quote name="Teignub"]
[quote name="cire"]i think it's because certain people need an "edge" to their religion that makes it stick out compared to traditional religions. oh, i also think it may have to do with 3/4 of the human population being retarded.[/quote]

Stupidity is the source of all of humanity's problems. :alien:

although noone here, or anywhere, can claim they have never lapsed into moments of stupidity, no matter how "smart" they are.[/quote]

oh i'm like 100% sure i'm included in the 3/4 of the population that is retarded, but i didn't have to believe in scientology to get there
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

see thats what i never understood about politicians like Bush and Obama who get a bunch of votes because they play the "we are just like you" card. personally i want the leader and figurehead of my country to be much much smarter and on top of his shit then I am.
cire
Ancient One

Post by cire »

I don't know, maybe to me there's something inherently trustworthy when you see a more human side of a politician. I also think certain people (Republicans) can play it well and use it to remind Americans to act pro-America, and I guess that's part of my attraction to Bush and Palin. It's also probably easier to be charismatic and lively when you act "like a regular person" in front of your political supporters, and therefore have an easier time of getting your message across, rather than doing it in a way that can be misinterpreted as arrogant or snobby by going for the "vote for me because i'm 1,000 times smarter than you and i can prove it" route.