goddamn, i still feel drunk

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
rhino
PAWG Hunter

goddamn, i still feel drunk

Post by rhino »

long night :oldryan:

whats everybody else up to on this fine sunday morning?
OJ8

Re: goddamn, i still feel drunk

Post by OJ8 »

I drank all night and watched Sex and the City with a female fellating lover. Still drunk/hung over and feeling a little gay.
God's business, witchfinding.
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

:lol: :oldryan:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

it's sunday night, and i wrote half an essay, walked the dog and fucked around on the internet all day

tomorrow i work, tuesday i go to university

do you want to know the rest of my schedule? it's mind-blowing
more metal
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

is sunday afternoon here, I'm in total hangover , beer shits and whiskey dick, last night at the bar I did a mess , now I'm alone at home like a zombie, I suppose I will jam me a cawfee, a cigarette and some motherfucking motley crue

tonight I 'll go to see a gig of a fellating lover :ryan: :rshot:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

aw man, papa johns would hit the spot right about now

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

wrong thread :oldryan: :lol:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Pizza with pepperoni :xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
OJ8

Post by OJ8 »

Hangover pizza :xx:
God's business, witchfinding.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

a fellating lover is telling me at the telephone that last night I tried to kiss my cousin :oldryan:

User
Metal God

Post by User »

i wanna go to the official city of the chicago cubs and eat those big fucking pizzas i saw on wikipedia
more metal
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

deep dish pizza's?

i actually think regular pizzas are better
User
Metal God

Post by User »

well we don't have anything like that in australia, it looks so fucking mutant that i desire it very strongly

we have 'deep pan' pizzas but they are just normal pizzas with a thicker dough and crunchy oilier base, you only get them at shit places like pizza hut or dominos too
more metal
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

i'm wating anothr hour and a half till places open up then i'm getting a pizza delivered :mmm:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

ah u u.s.a. yankees, real pizza is only here ;)

User
Metal God

Post by User »

hey AOD did you know my entire stepfamily is italian, they are the casamentos from lipari
more metal
Teignub
Ancient One

Post by Teignub »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]a fellating lover is telling me at the telephone that last night I tried to kiss my cousin :oldryan:[/quote]

:lol:
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

[quote name="Teignub"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]a fellating lover is telling me at the telephone that last night I tried to kiss my cousin :oldryan:[/quote]

:lol:[/quote]

ha

tell us more about this story aod
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

god damn, pizza sounds pretty fucking good right now.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I just had two shots of vodka. I have to be at work monday morning

I need vacation!
FUUUUCK
Neophyte

Post by FUUUUCK »

half a liter a jamesons and a couple brewskies sent me on a rambling rampage last night. wish i remembered it but im sure the people who saw me writing my name in the wind with my dick wont forget. i gotta stop drinkin :idea:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="rhino"]aw man, papa johns would hit the spot right about now

Image[/quote]

i just jizzed everywhere, goddamn it's a mess
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Teignub"]

and I have to agree: real pizza's only come from italy Image
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Void"]and I have to agree: real pizza's only come from italy Image[/quote]

has anyone here had a pizza from both america and italy? one day i dream of eating pizza in italy. maybe i should take all of my saved of money and go on vacation in europe. :jizz:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="rhino"]
[quote name="Teignub"]

ha

tell us more about this story aod[/quote]

I have a cousin that is a little cute blondine, she's engaged with a fellating lover of mine, but I'd like to jam her, only for a night or a french kiss, not more, I know is pretty incestous but I don't give a fuck, so I propose her something similar last night and I also tried to kiss.....but I don't remember very well cause I was drunk as hell.

I don't give a fuck anyway .

I suppose a new soberty period will come. I need some calm down.

vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

Hey Ho Dee, you remain one of my heroes :xx:
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

She's your cousin, not your sister, or mother. It is ok to fuck her.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

eh yeah, our male point of view is always simple when we have to put our dick inside something warm, but seems that is not the same for women :krinor: :krinor: :krinor:

Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

post her picture
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]eh yeah, our male point of view is always simple when we have to put our dick inside something warm, :krinor: :krinor: :krinor:[/quote]

Hahahahahaaahaha :lol:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

don't have any Imran :santa: , and mmm don't know if it would be good post her pics :oldryan:

Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

There was one time when my cousin's parents were interested in marrying me to their daughter.

I posted pics of my cousin :santa:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]eh yeah, our male point of view is always simple when we have to put our dick inside something warm, :krinor: :krinor: :krinor:[/quote]

Hahahahahaaahaha :lol:[/quote]

ah is the truth fellating lover , sadly it is.