whiskey dick

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

whiskey dick

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

in this period :god: :god: :god: :god: :god:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Re: whiskey dick

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

wankle without boner :tvrkey:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

whiskey enhances my libido.

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

aod's got a wet noodle :lol:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="shitty the sandwitch"]whiskey enhances my libido.[/quote]

Note to self: pack big bottle of Jameson next time in Jersey
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

Last november, I had this once-in-a-lifetime booty call hook up with this cheerleader I know from school. We'd been drinking and flirting for a while, and then foreplay happened in her direction. And then whiskey dick. :ra: :ra: :ra:

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="HbW"]Last november, I had this once-in-a-lifetime booty call hook up with this cheerleader I know from school. We'd been drinking and flirting for a while, and then foreplay happened in her direction. And then whiskey dick. :ra: :ra: :ra:[/quote]

:frown:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Void"]
[quote name="HbW"]Last november, I had this once-in-a-lifetime booty call hook up with this cheerleader I know from school. We'd been drinking and flirting for a while, and then foreplay happened in her direction. And then whiskey dick. :ra: :ra: :ra:[/quote]

:frown:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;