Exercise at home

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Exercise at home

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

someone into? have u a little gym at home or something for doing exercise??

I have this and I use it sometimes. Probably later I'll blast an hour, is rainy today, so no jogging outside.

:xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Re: Exercise at home

Post by baron von blondle »

yep i always excercise at home cos i hate gyms and people that go to gyms :D

plus you can do it naked in front of a mirror and watch your peenee go wobble

Respect

P.
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

:redneck:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

I started exercising again...at home. I work out at least 3-4 times a week for a half an hour. Going to a gym would be better and give me more discipline but I do not have the funds to get some type of membership.

vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

cat hallucination
Ancient One

Post by cat hallucination »

i jog and bike and play frisbee and sometimes basketball with my brother. i just discovered an awesome and bike trail that crosses and runs along side a big river about 6 miles north of my house. :interessant:
[quote name="zim"]Treys solo tone actually sounds a bit thin to me on Domination. It's definitely got a wah sound to it, even if he's not moving it with food it sounds like he has it turned on.[/quote]
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

I don't do anything at home, and my knees can't take much of jogging on concrete. :oldryan: Fuck situps on the hard floor/bed too. My gym fee isn't expensive so I'm practically there every day, 4 days weights 3 days cardio and abs.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I did 1hour yesterday of cyclette. Is good, it helps a lot cause u sweat a lot.

Now I'm preparing spaghetti :grin: