Boulder's 420 holiday

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Haunty
Metal God

Boulder's 420 holiday

Post by Haunty »

Was today at 4:19ish. If you don't know what that is, 420 is a big weed smoker holiday and you should go back in your closet. Boulder smokes much, much weed, and on April 20th, about 30 000 of those people get together to do it all at the same time. So, went to pay it a visit and god help me I can't believe I GOT THIS FAR TYPING WOOP smallvot fuck 'm gone, whoops. Shit i'm solved. fuck hahahahahahh there that goes fuck this is waysted. Ah, man I haved smoked weed in about 5 years or so, so just walked by it was enough to get me baked. ah,, back in the groove. skallvoqt fuck i dozed off there. not joking. hahahqhqqqqllkjlkja ahahaha. :alien: :hard-on bearer: :beer: :god: :oof: :paw: :santa:

Sorry if it pisses you off, i don't knormaly post like this man my eyes hurt fuck, i'm sorry. goddam;ymym. undspairwryrs. :tvrkey: haha grym vnd frvstbittvn tvrkey. ooops he're om rambling now, sorry. done.

Edit: photos will follows when i get done with super-sard.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Haunty
Metal God

Re: Boulder's 420 holiday

Post by Haunty »

Not my video, but just to give you an idea of how it goes down. I've never seen anything like this before. This doesn't even really do justice, as you're seeing about 1/10th of the crowd. I was on the opposite side of the field from the hard-on bearer filming this.

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysErf5BfSMs<!-- m -->

Edit: the youtube code isn't working for some reason, so I disabled it.

Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

Also: nsfw weed-boobs sexy leopard elevator :tit:
<!-- ia0 -->media1.jpeg<!-- ia0 -->

cat hallucination
Ancient One

Post by cat hallucination »

thats friggin crazy. is pot legal there or something? i know it is in denver, right?
[quote name="zim"]Treys solo tone actually sounds a bit thin to me on Domination. It's definitely got a wah sound to it, even if he's not moving it with food it sounds like he has it turned on.[/quote]
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

Holy fuck, i never saw a weed cloud that big!
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

No, in fact it's probably more illegal than other places, as it's medically legal in Colorado and is therefore treated as a controlled substance. It is very much part of Boulder culture though, and is frowned on less than elsewhere in the state. The deal with 4/20 is that there are simply waaaaay too many people there for the cops to do anything about it. They show up, but really just to make sure everything's peaceful and nobody gets hurt. It's the one day a year that you can pretty much do anything you want. :ryan: :tit: :tit: :god:

Edit: yeah dude, I've never seen anything like it. I just stood there for about 5 minutes, roughly the same distance from the center as the hard-on bearer who made the video, except on the other side. And as you can see, I got pretty flattened.

Edit2: figured out the youtube code:

[youtube]ysErf5BfSMs[/youtube]

Also: these people.
<!-- ia0 -->media2.jpeg<!-- ia0 -->

Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

I so wish I didn't have to move away from CO. That place was sticky icky central.

In fact, there was a medical place not a block from my old apartment. They had grocery carts and everything :god:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Used to have something much smaller scale in Burlington, VT. About a hundred people would gather at 420 on 420 on a library lawn and just smoke up. The cops never did anything about it but take pictures.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

They tried taking pictures last year and paying people who could identify 'em, but that didn't work so much. They also tried turning on the sprinklers the year before that, but everyone just moved out of range and kept going. Plus the cops are getting contact high as fuck and don't really end up caring anyway.

Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

:rasta::::::::::