hey erica

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
vO)))id
Metal God

hey erica

Post by vO)))id »

how have you been doing?? :tit:
Grudge
Metal God

Re: hey erica

Post by Grudge »

pretty good, thanks for asking!
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Imran are u posting from work?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

busy. i have till the end of june to be out of my house so i've been packing, cleaning and moving shit on my days off from work. i just secured another place last week, so i'm stuck paying two sets of bills in the meantime. it sucks but it gives me time to get shit done. my current landlord is bugging me that he wants to start showing my house to prospective renters, but my house is torn up due to the transition, i have issues with people in my house when i'm not home (the bulk of my belongings, including firearms, are still in the house), and i just went back to night shift, so i'm sleeping during the day. i'm paying for this place till the end of june, so :fuckoff:
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

haha chili cheese fries :redneck:

how are you doing, tom?
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

</blockquote>
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Imran are u posting from work?[/quote]

No, the man of steel is back from work. He is chilling.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

we are chilling toghere so. some gym later? I think I'll do some cyclette again. is still rainy outside, so jogging can suck my dick today

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

i have no energy for gym
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

same here. I'm fucking lethargic today and I woke up with headache.

some cawfee??? :god:

vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

erica, that's some rough stuff... hope you'll manage.

I'm doing good just really busy with school projects. I have 3 big ones running now all at the same time so my planning is all over the place... very stressy also with the travel times between my house and school. :oldryan: I try to maintain a little social life next to all of this but it's fucking hard :(
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

thanks, and hang in there. everything is temporary. :santa:

</blockquote>
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

[quote name="erica"]busy. i have till the end of june to be out of my house so i've been packing, cleaning and moving shit on my days off from work. i just secured another place last week, so i'm stuck paying two sets of bills in the meantime. it throws shit on the fire but it gives me time to get shit done. my current landlord is bugging me that he wants to start showing my house to prospective renters, but my house is torn up due to the transition, i have issues with people in my house when i'm not home (the bulk of my belongings, including firearms, are still in the house), and i just went back to night shift, so i'm sleeping during the day. i'm paying for this place till the end of june, so :fuckoff:[/quote]

oh.my.god.

so i was in the shower a bit ago when i heard a loud bang similar to a wooden object impacting another object. i also thought i heard a door. i could tell it was from my house. i'm the only one home, so i jumped out of the shower (hair half-shampooed) and wrapped myself in a towel, then went to investigate. i considered grabbing my gun, but went against it, thinking maybe it was someone i may know (a couple of friends have keys to feed my cat when i'm away). my front door (which no one uses and has some dressers and boxes in front of it) was being pushed open by my landlord who had a strange lady and her children with her. apparently he decided to show her the house as a prospective renter. i was mortified to be standing there in a towel and started yelling at him for barging in without notice. he didn't seem to care about my feelings as i'm standing there in a towel and he said he called my ex last night saying that he was coming to show the house, and had asked him to call me. my landlord has my cell and house number and made no attempts to contact me directly, so i had no idea this was going to happen. i have till the end of this month to give him a move-out notice, which i have not yet done, so why is he showing the house?!!! i'm a paying tenant till the end of june splendid mate of mine!!! he wanted to argue with me then i told him to get the fuck out, i'm in a towel for christ's sake! methinks i'm going to get an attorney. :ra:

</blockquote>
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

What a douche. You should've gotten the gun. :paw:

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="HbW"]What a douche. You should've gotten the gun. :paw:[/quote]
:xx:
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

fuck that shit!

you have your rights and if he violates them then you should take measures :judge:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

idiot. he should know better than to piss off a cop.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am