my boss is an idiot

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Grudge
Metal God

my boss is an idiot

Post by Grudge »

:santa:

is your boss an idiot?
Mr. P
Ancient One

Re: my boss is an idiot

Post by Mr. P »

Nope. And barely see him. Last time I saw him was our PDP 3 months back.
:xx:
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

yep. i'll explain.

i proposed a technical question to him to hear his response as i suspected him of stupidity and boy what a can of worms!

as a state officer, we cannot enforce local ordinances, only state codes. local ordinances are typically parking issues, noise, and public urination, etc. so what happens if i catch someone urinating in public? well my boss said to charge them with indecent exposure. i said but what if the subject was peeing behind a dumpster in an attempt to conceal? the state code for indecent exposure reads "to expose oneself in a public place or where others are present. expose defined means presentation to view--meaning the intent has to be there that the individual wants others to see or is taking no reasonable measure to conceal it. my boss continues to argue with me about it but i knew i was right. i encountered this at my former agency which has no public urination ordinance and knew already that the judge won't rule it as indecent exposure. my boss just likes to be a douchebag.
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
Noyka
Ancient One

Post by Noyka »

I like the people I work with on my volunteer stuff, I hope to work with them more. One of them is a little out of touch with reality but he means well and is easy to reign in when need be (it's why I work with him)
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

had more than my fair share of these. last place i worked, one of the supervisors was hilariously in love with his authority position. he always introduced himself to people by offering a nitpick about some trivial workplace policy, telling the person he was a manager, and then finally his name. at the end of the night before we'd close the store up, he'd get on the PA system and make this big long speech, and close with 'remember, no associates are cleared to clock out without the express permission of a manager. permission will not be given until the management is satisfied.'

mind you, this was while there were still customers about.

oh retail
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

my boss is alright

some of my co-workers are not tho... :fuckoff:
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

he was. he got fired (after our dept complained for a year). took way too long for management to move on it, and as a result he fucked shit up more.... :frown:

now we have worse - consultants!

and the hard-on bearer who's been put in charge of us is a single 23 year old who goes clubbing & drinks Red Bulls all day. :fuckoff: :frown: :fuckoff:

and my work is THE definition of nepotism :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

my current boss is a legend, he always seems to find work for me (even though i keep leaving the country consequently screwing up various things :oldryan:) and we see eye to eye usually. the best thing is the feeling of mutual respect. there are disagreements at times but i always understand where he's coming from.

i have had some awful bosses though.

*deep breath*

at one of my teaching jobs in hanoi my boss was an ex-strip club owner who was running drugs across the border from laos and also ran a korean english school (where i taught little korean teenagers who talked about starcraft 24/7). he wouldn't let me finish work until i had smoked 'keef' with him (this weird grey powder supposedly made from the red bits on marijuana or something). i got stoned every day while i was there which was fun sometimes but eventually turned into a real chore, especially when i had to teach stoned. he was also misoginistic, cruel and resentful. you wouldn't believe the way he treated the maids (we had 3). he beat up my mate once when he had a bad reaction to some drugs and refused to pay me $900US in wages when i finally told him what i thought of him and left. there were some very intense times. i had the option of taking the fight to him in a 'my friends' vs 'his friends' violent fashion but i kinda felt like i was at the edge of a moral abyss. i opted to instead ride to the tonkinese alps where i cleared my head drinking with the h'mong and eventually decided to come back to australia. i have since heard that he has suffered a heart attack and is all fucked up. :paw:
more metal
-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

My boss is great. I wish I could say this about people I work with, most of them are idiots :oldryan:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

My last boss was a fucking bitch that I hate. I'm glad to not work still there.

The boss before was a fucking fascist and stacanovist.

so yeah, I met almost 70% idiot bastards boss in my works.

Hail Satan and freedom, fuck capitalism

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

[quote name="Luke"]my current boss is a legend, he always seems to find work for me (even though i keep leaving the country consequently screwing up various things :oldryan:) and we see eye to eye usually. the best thing is the feeling of mutual respect. there are disagreements at times but i always understand where he's coming from.

i have had some awful bosses though.

*deep breath*

at one of my teaching jobs in hanoi my boss was an ex-strip club owner who was running drugs across the border from laos and also ran a korean english school (where i taught little korean teenagers who talked about starcraft 24/7). he wouldn't let me finish work until i had smoked 'keef' with him (this weird grey powder supposedly made from the red bits on marijuana or something). i got stoned every day while i was there which was fun sometimes but eventually turned into a real chore, especially when i had to teach stoned. he was also misoginistic, cruel and resentful. you wouldn't believe the way he treated the maids (we had 3). he beat up my mate once when he had a bad reaction to some drugs and refused to pay me $900US in wages when i finally told him what i thought of him and left. there were some very intense times. i had the option of taking the fight to him in a 'my friends' vs 'his friends' violent fashion but i kinda felt like i was at the edge of a moral abyss. i opted to instead ride to the tonkinese alps where i cleared my head drinking with the h'mong and eventually decided to come back to australia. i have since heard that he has suffered a heart attack and is all fucked up. :paw:[/quote]

damn luke...that's a hell of a story
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

</blockquote>
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

my boss is a cool mother fucker.

he never gets mad, never yells and is overall very quiet. the only way you know he's mad is when he's even quieter than usually.

hard-on bearer served in Korea, graduated with a BA, ran professionally and was sponsored by Nike. still runs a few miles everyday and occasionally competes in races.

he goes out of his way to help people and is always there to listen if you have a problem. truth be told he's inspired me a lot these past couple of years.

my assistance manager on the other hand is a fucking dick, high school graduate who thinks he knows everything when he's really a fucking simpleton.

not to mention he's lazy, tries to multitask and fails, leaving others to pick up after him, and loses his temper easily.

:god:
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

i'm my own boss and i can confirm he's a total cock.
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]i'm my own boss and i can confirm he's a total cock.[/quote]

How do you do your PDP?
baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]i'm my own boss and i can confirm he's a total cock.[/quote]

How do you do your PDP?[/quote]

my who?
Image Image
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]

my who?[/quote]

Personal Development (read depression) Plan
baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]

my who?[/quote]

Personal Development (read depression) Plan[/quote]

um..with crayons and lemonade?
Image Image
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]

my who?[/quote]

um..with crayons and lemonade?[/quote]

I thought you Brits have Tea, Cheese and Bisquits?
baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]

my who?[/quote]

I thought you Brits have Tea, Cheese and Bisquits?[/quote]

i'm the kind of boss that likes to fly in the face of established doctrine.

(besides tea and bisquits is at 6pm after working hours)
Image Image
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:piss2: at walmart you rarely see the big boss hard-on bearer of the store, he's a douchebag though. and so are the 50 fucking managers under him. people who go into management at that store fucking failed at life. i'm not joking, every single one of them is so fucking smug it makes me sick. :piss1:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]

my who?[/quote]

(besides tea and bisquits is at 6pm after working hours)[/quote]

Hmm, When do you eat Fish and Chips?
baron von blondle
Ancient One

[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]
[quote name="Pentelesh"]

my who?[/quote]

(besides tea and bisquits is at 6pm after working hours)[/quote]

Hmm, When do you eat Fish and Chips?[/quote]

firday evening...do you heathens have no morals?
Image Image
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="erica"]yep. i'll explain.

i proposed a technical question to him to hear his response as i suspected him of stupidity and boy what a can of worms!

as a state officer, we cannot enforce local ordinances, only state codes. local ordinances are typically parking issues, noise, and public urination, etc. so what happens if i catch someone urinating in public? well my boss said to charge them with indecent exposure. i said but what if the subject was peeing behind a dumpster in an attempt to conceal? the state code for indecent exposure reads "to expose oneself in a public place or where others are present. expose defined means presentation to view--meaning the intent has to be there that the individual wants others to see or is taking no reasonable measure to conceal it. my boss continues to argue with me about it but i knew i was right. i encountered this at my former agency which has no public urination ordinance and knew already that the judge won't rule it as indecent exposure. my boss just likes to be a douchebag.[/quote]

Can I come pee in your town?

Also...

ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

suuuure why not

</blockquote>
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

a few of my bosses are pretty fucking retarded. It's one of the reasons why I'm trying to transfer out of my store.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

My douchebag boss kept me working till 7:40 pm.

She is a dumb manager who got to that post a little too early.
Charles Bronson
God of Emptiness

Post by Charles Bronson »

Not unemployed. Waiting for communism to come to the US so I don't have to work for a living. :santa:
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

how will communism do that?

Its not like the Chinese, Soviets, Vietnamese and Cubans didn't have to work. So what makes you think you won't have to work?

Unless ofcourse, you purposely intend to become a bum.
Bill Clinton

Post by Bill Clinton »

ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:
22 Apr 2009, 17:02
Hail Satan and freedom, fuck capitalism