5 hour delay

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
bills bro
Ancient One

5 hour delay

Post by bills bro »

I was flying out of Newark on Monday. My flight was at 10, but the weather was fruital, thunder and lightning right over the airport (i did the count from lightning to thunder and it was 2 seconds) we boarded at 9:30, then there was a light to be repaired, then a seatbelt and then after 2 hours they said that an engine filter needed to be replaced... we had to get off the plane for that one.

Well, that took 3 hours and it still wasn't working, they got another plane and everyone had to walk to the other side of the terminal. We finally set off at 3am.

I was in and out of uncomfortable sleep the whole time since I took two sleeping pills before I even boarded the first time.

:oldryan:
scarica
Ancient One

Re: 5 hour delay

Post by scarica »

makes you wanna do it again!
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

Sade :xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
OJ8

Post by OJ8 »

Sade means rain in Finnish :redneck:
God's business, witchfinding.
scarica
Ancient One

Post by scarica »

[youtube]SXudUM0vKSc[/youtube]
<a class="bbc_url" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKyve_IO ... e_IO0nA</a>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="ANGEL OF DESEASE">
when a lady lick the nipple, the ding-ding start to smile
</blockquote>