Now Drinking 4.0

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 26 Jan 2017, 20:02

water for now
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 27 Jan 2017, 02:16

Massive amounts of water in this period. I caught what the kids had :oldryan:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
zim
Postwhore
Posts: 20080
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby zim » 27 Jan 2017, 02:20

quarantine children outside of the house until they are not sick
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 27 Jan 2017, 02:22

They're fine now its just me that's sickly. I finally threw up so I'm feeling a bit better :xx:.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 27 Jan 2017, 03:08

man that first womit or food haha food when you are sick and you know it needs to happen

:homework:

such sweet relief

:plop:

:beer:
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 27 Jan 2017, 03:16

I started feeling like shit at 6pm yesterday so it took almost an ein full day for it to happen :oldryan:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 27 Jan 2017, 03:17

I puked up eggs that I had for breakfast yesterday. So now all my burps smell like eggs that got left out.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 27 Jan 2017, 03:24

poor left out eggs :eyes: they miss their other little egg buddies
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 27 Jan 2017, 03:31

They live in the trash now
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 27 Jan 2017, 03:42

poor little trash eggs :eyes:
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 27 Jan 2017, 03:45

Feel free to come over and snack on them
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
rocknrolla
God of Emptiness
Posts: 537
Joined: 04 May 2009, 11:38
Location: somewhere
Contact:

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby rocknrolla » 27 Jan 2017, 10:00

Newcastle.
User avatar
rocknrolla
God of Emptiness
Posts: 537
Joined: 04 May 2009, 11:38
Location: somewhere
Contact:

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby rocknrolla » 27 Jan 2017, 10:03

Newcastle.
User avatar
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One
Posts: 1974
Joined: 28 Jul 2010, 10:56
Location: In Deep Space

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Lieutenant Ripley » 28 Jan 2017, 06:22

I just stocked up on booze
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 28 Jan 2017, 07:55

Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
User wrote:
Nick wrote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="608290" data-time="1481734515"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="606563" data-time="1479749172"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="605517" data-time="1478912533"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="603372" data-time="1475881718"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="601458" data-time="1473614468"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600957" data-time="1473365327"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600406" data-time="1473093656"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="599297" data-time="1472319785"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="598361" data-time="1471455883"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595737" data-time="1468530919"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595193" data-time="1468014857"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593703" data-time="1466611796"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593450" data-time="1466453524"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="592834" data-time="1466008052"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590898" data-time="1464398467"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590635" data-time="1464042256"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589673" data-time="1463184781"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589275" data-time="1462834727"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588983" data-time="1462380488"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588941" data-time="1462321726"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588263" data-time="1461693812"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588226" data-time="1461603805"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588047" data-time="1461269343"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587539" data-time="1460768765"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587096" data-time="1460423860"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="586236" data-time="1459898198"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="585479" data-time="1459288438">
Water :grim:</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 28 Jan 2017, 07:56

I am drinking a stone enjoy by 2.14.17 it is grand :gay:
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 38835
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 28 Jan 2017, 09:46

i want that! not fair!


i am drinking some big friendlys
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 28 Jan 2017, 12:10

i had some other things at a fellating lover's house with dinner

good and tipsy adam

in this period
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18152
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Hitoshura » 28 Jan 2017, 12:45

gin
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 8546
Joined: 14 Aug 2014, 13:18
Location: Unknown

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby User » 28 Jan 2017, 13:18

mandalayrum.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
more metal
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 28 Jan 2017, 19:20

Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
User wrote:
Nick wrote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="608290" data-time="1481734515"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="606563" data-time="1479749172"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="605517" data-time="1478912533"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="603372" data-time="1475881718"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="601458" data-time="1473614468"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600957" data-time="1473365327"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600406" data-time="1473093656"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="599297" data-time="1472319785"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="598361" data-time="1471455883"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595737" data-time="1468530919"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595193" data-time="1468014857"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593703" data-time="1466611796"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593450" data-time="1466453524"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="592834" data-time="1466008052"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590898" data-time="1464398467"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590635" data-time="1464042256"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589673" data-time="1463184781"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589275" data-time="1462834727"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588983" data-time="1462380488"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588941" data-time="1462321726"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588263" data-time="1461693812"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588226" data-time="1461603805"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588047" data-time="1461269343"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587539" data-time="1460768765"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587096" data-time="1460423860"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="586236" data-time="1459898198"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="585479" data-time="1459288438">
Water :grim:</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 38835
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 01 Feb 2017, 12:55

racer 5
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 01 Feb 2017, 22:26

herr water
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 38835
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 02 Feb 2017, 09:56

hopslam
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 02 Feb 2017, 09:59

Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
Nick wrote:
User wrote:
Nick wrote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="608290" data-time="1481734515"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="606563" data-time="1479749172"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="605517" data-time="1478912533"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="603372" data-time="1475881718"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="601458" data-time="1473614468"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600957" data-time="1473365327"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="600406" data-time="1473093656"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="599297" data-time="1472319785"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="598361" data-time="1471455883"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595737" data-time="1468530919"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="595193" data-time="1468014857"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593703" data-time="1466611796"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="593450" data-time="1466453524"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="592834" data-time="1466008052"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590898" data-time="1464398467"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="590635" data-time="1464042256"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589673" data-time="1463184781"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="589275" data-time="1462834727"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588983" data-time="1462380488"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588941" data-time="1462321726"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588263" data-time="1461693812"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588226" data-time="1461603805"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="588047" data-time="1461269343"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587539" data-time="1460768765"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="587096" data-time="1460423860"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="586236" data-time="1459898198"><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Nick" data-cid="585479" data-time="1459288438">
Water :grim:</blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote></blockquote>
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 05 Feb 2017, 09:17

Image

:thingy:::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 05 Feb 2017, 16:51

never seen thatn
User avatar
User
Metal God
Posts: 8546
Joined: 14 Aug 2014, 13:18
Location: Unknown

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby User » 09 Feb 2017, 11:16

the official beer of the the official city of the chicago cubs cubs, the official team of the city of the official city of the chicago cubs, which is the official city of the the official city of the chicago cubs cubs, is soon to be brewed in tasmania, australia

http://www.brewsnews.com.au/2017/02/goo ... cub-craft/

thisisveryfarfromtheofficialcityofthechicagocubs

https://goo.gl/maps/RbA9fh32mv12
more metal
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 38835
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 09 Feb 2017, 12:17

goose island sucks :redneck:
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 09 Feb 2017, 12:24

Nick wrote:Image

:thingy:::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 09 Feb 2017, 12:27

horse dealies wrote:never seen thatn


An ein seasonal
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 38835
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 09 Feb 2017, 12:30

ive had ein shutdown a handful of times. it was pretty decent
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 09 Feb 2017, 12:43

My 3rd favorite beer from them behind little sumpin and hop stoopid
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18152
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Hitoshura » 23 Feb 2017, 06:52

IMG_0107.jpg


:thingy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 45033
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Abzu » 23 Feb 2017, 10:12

:interessant:
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 23 Feb 2017, 20:23

nothing adam
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 16413
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 26 Feb 2017, 00:12

Image

Golmine Lager.

this stuff is actually not bad. not bad at all.

$4.99 for a 6 pack. great replacement for Yuengling if you stopped buying that shit after the current heir Dick Yuengling Jr came out in support of (josh's preferred insult here) last year. :santa:
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 26 Feb 2017, 08:22

Incarnation sap bunger :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 26 Feb 2017, 20:17

der eine vasser
User avatar
rhino
Postwhore
Posts: 41238
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby rhino » 11 Mar 2017, 08:08

Image
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 11 Mar 2017, 08:14

WV brewery?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 11 Mar 2017, 08:15

Palate wrecker all up in this period
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
rhino
Postwhore
Posts: 41238
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby rhino » 11 Mar 2017, 08:25

aye, greenbrier valley concocting :santa:
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 11 Mar 2017, 08:41

:santa:

I want to jam more black ipas
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 38835
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 12 Mar 2017, 04:25

nice ryan. finally getting some craft variety out in wv?
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 38835
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 15 Mar 2017, 09:47

Image

surly pentagram. yearly release.

never had this before and never again. good for novelty. tastes like dirt, wood, super sour cherries, and tobacco. its so fucking disgusting but im going to drink its because i paid $20 for a bomber and will save the bottle but never ever again. the worst beer ive ever tasted by far. maybe if i was hammered at the end of the night it wouldnt be so bad but right now :ickface::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

smells like cherries and tobacco. absolutely vile.
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 49043
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Nick » 15 Mar 2017, 09:52

I'll be sure to never ever jam that beer
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 38835
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 15 Mar 2017, 10:25

surly is fucking great but this is a fucking -500,000 on the beer bro me scale
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 38835
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby Josh » 15 Mar 2017, 12:07

Image

much better but still wouldnt buy again
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 67240
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Now Drinking 4.0

Postby horse dealies » 18 Mar 2017, 20:46

water at the moment

beer previously

water later

Return to “Necro's Bar”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest