It's been a fine week for me.

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
OJ8

It's been a fine week for me.

Post by OJ8 »

I got a nice job with a good pay without having to go to a job interview, contract signing tomorrow :xx:

I also received a call from The National Bureau of Investigation, saying that they've found the weirdo who threathened to kill me and my friends and defamed us by slandering us and illegally distributing our personal information on the internet. The whole 'tell the cops-thing' was a joke from the beginning but what the hell, we'll end up getting some big money in court from a sick pedophile creep. :santa:

...And last but not least, my birthday is on Saturday :xx:
God's business, witchfinding.
Redd
Ancient One

Re: It's been a fine week for me.

Post by Redd »

I think you should tell us more about this weird person who threatened you.
OJ8

Post by OJ8 »

[quote name="Redd"]I think you should tell us more about this weird person who threatened you.[/quote]

Well... I don't know where my friends found that hard-on bearer's msn address, but for me it started when me and my friends started trolling the retard. We knew that he is attracted to young girls, like 12-15-year-olds, and the hard-on bearer is about 25. So we trolled him on msn by appearing as little girls. After a while we got bored of him and he got pissed of, after finding out that we're not what we appeared to be. We blocked the hard-on bearer, but he didn't stop harrassing us.

Somehow he found out our real names and started posting out personal information on various sites, like Facebook and IRC-Galleria (a Finnish counterpart for Facebook). He said numerous un-thruthful things about us that had potential for making our lives difficult in terms of work and relationships. He started threathening us and compared himself to the Finnish school shooters, saying that he understands those guys and will find and shoot us. They hard-on bearer just couldn't stop. Everytime we blocked him on Facebook or MSN, he just made a new account and that really started to piss me off.

The last nail in his coffin was when he told us that he had been in my fellating lover's yard in the night and proved himself by reciting the cars my fellating lover's family have. After a week of receiving threaths, name callings and relentless harrassing I decided to put an end to his stupidity and got my friends to come with me to the vice squad station. And now that he's been found, he will face charges for at least defamation and death threat. Ten inches of justice through legal ways :xx:
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

Goddamn, that's fucked. You have any idea how he got all of your personal info?
OJ8

Post by OJ8 »

[quote name="Redd"]Goddamn, that's fucked. You have any idea how he got all of your personal info?[/quote]

He probably went to my mikseri.net-profile through my profile in IRC-Galleria and found my full name in the profile of Deflower, then searched it through directory assistance. That way you can get a person's phone number and address. After that he probably searched my name on facebook and found my friends' names in my fellating lover list.
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

Amazing that he'd waste his time doing that shit. :gaylol:
OJ8

Post by OJ8 »

Well, the damages only from defamation are between 2000 and 20000 € in here (times three is this case), so he'll be wasting his entire life paying for my new Subaru. Add the damages from threatening our lives and me and friends will be living a phat lyfe, yo!
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

Just make sure he doesn't try to kill you.
OJ8

Post by OJ8 »

Thanks for the concern, but I have an insurance. :lol:

Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

Sniping :xx:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Lerzeig Redek"]Sniping :xx:[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

just watch your back. this guys sounds like a psycho.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
OJ8

Post by OJ8 »

Yep. I'm not excluding the fact that he might come after me but I have a feeling that he's nothing but a lonely nutcase with nothing to do except threatening random people.