where is Ryan?

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

where is Ryan?

Post by droidspawn »

:oldryan:
cat hallucination
Ancient One

Re: where is Ryan?

Post by cat hallucination »

i wondered the same thing yesterday. :oldryan:
[quote name="zim"]Treys solo tone actually sounds a bit thin to me on Domination. It's definitely got a wah sound to it, even if he's not moving it with food it sounds like he has it turned on.[/quote]
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

he is busy wishing he could be the Bloops Champion
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

[quote name="cat hallucination"]i wondered the same thing yesterday. :oldryan:[/quote]

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Rhino on line :xx:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

ahh man, its been nice outside, been trying to enjoy that. i'll probably post less but i'll always get me some mabb lovin

amon amarth, goatwhore, skeletonwitch last night, it was :xx:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I have a life outside but mabb is the most funniest and happy part of my use of internet :ryan:

droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

hey ryan :santa:

shit, it was 82 yesterday, today 38 with a downpour :frown:
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

Damn Ryan, that bill looked meaty!
:xx: