week end???? week end

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

week end???? week end

Post by ANGEL OF DESEASE »

what's up people? any plans??

I'm alone at home, drinking some green tea, listening music. nothing planned. I'm without money in the wallet. :greenie:

probably some jogging later. yes...Probably :god:

monday probably Destruction live :ryan:

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
OJ8

Re: week end???? week end

Post by OJ8 »

17:00 - 20:00 Ice Hockey, Finland vs. Norway. Preparations: Beer, Cider, Whiskey.

20:00 -> El Gringo, with a few of my closest friends and the missus of course. Preparations: To be fucking drunk when I get there.
God's business, witchfinding.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

El Gringo is a club?

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="rocknrolla">prostitutes....they are magical beings. Almost like unicorns. But instead of unicorns, prostitutes do exist. They cost real money. But..........It may just be worth the while. They do unbelievable things with their mouths.</blockquote><blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Extreme Noise Tara">Ryan is black.</blockquote>
User
Metal God

Post by User »

way to go AOD, i am also drinking grean tea on this fine saturday evening :greenie:

last night was a big poker night. i came out strong (two flushes!) and quickly accumulated most of the chips but a couple of guys bought in again cos they got wiped out so quick and slowly eroded my fortress. then there was warehouse mayhem, bunny chasing, breaking and entering, tree climbin and finally sleep. :hard-on bearer:

tomorrow i will do lots of reading, go out for cawfee down the coast with my mother, and do some shopping. life is good. :god:
more metal
OJ8

Post by OJ8 »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]El Gringo is a club?[/quote]

A local bar with a music selection ranging from Classic Rock to Death Metal. I love that place :mmm:
God's business, witchfinding.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="Luke"]way to go AOD, i am also drinking grean tea on this fine saturday evening :greenie:

[/quote]

:beer:

My parents are not at home so I was lazy to prepare lunch only for me. I had just breakfast and I sarded lunch.

I'm going to jam another one cup of green tea , why not :xx:

i don't want to get drunk this week

______

Oj8 what was your first nickname? :xx:

User
Metal God

Post by User »

yes last night was my first drink for eight weeks - half a bottle of wild turkey :oldryan:

with my tolerance i was pretty far gone

here is the tea i drink - i got addicted to it in vietnam and i bought a heap when i went back to saigon in feb

<!-- ia0 -->DSC01981s.JPG<!-- ia0 -->
more metal
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

seems that green tea is very good for health. I hope it really works and it is not a commercial bullshit :oldryan:

shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Gonna pick up two of my lady friends later to go watch a show at some club here then have a few beers afterwards. :oldryan:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

[quote name="shadowalk"]Gonna pick up two of my lady friends later to go watch a show at some club here then have a few beers afterwards. :oldryan:[/quote]

shadowalk is on the prowl :hard-on bearer:
more metal
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

Avoid my friends like the plague because I'm tired and I know they'll want to drag my ass out of the house regardless if I'm still half-asleep.
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

[quote name="Ninny"]http://20082009.de-oosterpoort.nl/fs_de ... p?id=39248 brushteeth[/quote]

are you gonna see this? that's really awesome ninny :xx:
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

:xx:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

now i can't sleep, it is 1:30AM and i am cooking satay :oldryan:
more metal
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

Last night was cool until these pricks invited themselves over to my sexy leopard elevator pal's house. They were two of the most obnoxious people I have ever met in my life so I figured it was my duty to make them fully aware of how much I disliked them. :grin:

I've decided that right up until recently, I have been too nice of a person and I'm not going to associate with shit ass people just because they are talking to me and I should be friendly to strangers or something. I'm not sure if this makes any sense but I had a moment of clarity last night during my drunken raging stupor.

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

yeah, fuck stupid people

on a related note, i got the beer shits :oldryan:
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

Ive got a big dirty hang over today and i gotta study too. Sucks to be me. :greenie:
Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs
Metal God

Post by Inverted Crosses And Gorebongs »

I fucking hate that chili cheese fries.

Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

It's a weekend, therefore I have no plans.

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]seems that green tea is very good for health. I hope it really works and it is not a commercial bullshit :oldryan:[/quote]

I've been drinking it every day now for a few weeks. Not sure if it's a placebo effect or something but I have noticed that I'm losing weight really fast and I'm still eating/exercising the same. :xx: I should slow down and eat a bit more though.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

Milton's post gives me the will to prepare another cup :rshot:

Teresa
Ancient One

Post by Teresa »

goin' to class today. hang out with the bf after.

tomorrow i'll probably go to the movies with my best fellating lover or something.
why you wanna trip on me
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Milton's post gives me the will to prepare another cup :rshot:[/quote]

Avoid having it at night, it has some caffeine.
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Milton's post gives me the will to prepare another cup :rshot:[/quote]

Avoid having it at night, it has some caffeine.[/quote]

you'r right. I remember the times I had it before sleeeping. It creates me some anxiety.

TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

last night i was drunked, today i go shoot, then maybe go to a slut's birthday party, tomorrow going to shoot more
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

i absolutely don't know what to do tonight..

I feel good, not in the mood for drink to be honest.... :alien:

what doing 2nite?

Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

tea :xx:

ImageImage :jizz:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

I stay at home tonight :doubleoldmisanthropy:

* takes guitar *

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

i feel like being alone in this period as well :grimbeard:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

[quote name="rhino"]i feel like being alone in this period as well :grimbeard:[/quote]

I like to share this wit you fellating lover.

In reality this week end I already planned to take a break. The motivation is that in the last month I spent a lot of money during week end partying, alcool, smoke,barbeque etc.... so, now I want to calm down a bit, staying healthy and saving money.

Some buddies tonight are going to drink hard and in a club, I don't feel in the right mood. So alone is better tonight :god:

:doubleoldhealthymoment:

rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

i like to drink once a week, its better that way and it makes that one time more exciting because you want that beer that much more. not too mention saving money and feeling better all through the rest of the week. but its hard when people are constantly trying to get me to go out and party, and i may seem like a pussy, but i don't have that desire to do that kind of shit all the time anymore

but like i said, once a week is perfectly fine :beer: , and that night was last night, i'm paying for it now :oldryan:
ANGEL OF DESEASE
Metal God

:beershits: :greenie:

_____

yeah once in a week is right. :mmm: This week I sard anyway, so I take care of my body :rshot:

-M-
Ancient One

Post by -M- »

I have classes this weekend.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

called in sick today. didn't feel like going to work at all. nice relaxing day with the AC cranked up. :xx:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

My weekend plans are rubble now thanks to my ex being a whorecuntshitfuckpieceoftrashwhore
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Bathsalt Zombie
Ancient One

Post by Bathsalt Zombie »

I didn't really have much weekend plans since I gotten the final exam today and work tomorrow morning. It basically sums up what I have.