Baltimore murder rate 2017 edition

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Baltimore murder rate 2017 edition

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

:Santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
scunt.
Metal God

Re: Baltimore murder rate 2017 edition

Post by scunt. »

Last year was the deadliest in history here in tulsa and we've already had two today.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh">
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

do you really think america wouldnt be safer if it had stricter gun laws?
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

Stricter gun laws won't help honestly man. Look at mexico, nigh impossible for the average citizen to own firearms and look at how much gun violence there. Same as honduras, and venezuela, and brazil. Unless there was a sweeping confiscation effort, which will never happen, you're not gonna prevent gun violence here. And 90% of it is gang on gang shootings anyways.
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
User
Metal God

Post by User »

the U.S. now employs as many private security guards as high school teachers — over one million of them, or nearly double their number in 1980.

that’s just a small fraction of “guard labor” - in addition to private security guards, this includes vice squad officers, members of the armed forces, prison and court officials, civilian employees of the military, and those producing weapons: a total of 5.2 million workers in 2011, a far larger number than teachers at all levels.

what is happening in America today is both unprecedented in history, and virtually unique among Western democratic nations. the share of its labor force devoted to guard labor has risen fivefold since 1890 — a year when, in case you were wondering, the homicide rate was much higher than today

http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/15/one-nation-under-guard/?_r=0
more metal
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

I just read through that and I don't see the correlation to murder rate. A majority of those who are in guard positions are unarmed yokels who work the door or lobby of office buildings, or do unarmed patrols through neighborhoods or apartment complexes.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
User
Metal God

Post by User »

the point is not about murder, it's about income inequality and social policy, although i know the murder rate is still scary

i.e. a nation whose policies result in substantial inequalities may end up spending more on guns and getting less butter as a result

i.e. U.S. spends money on guarding stuff rather than making stuff  ... there’s a large population standing around in blue blazers rather than engaged in more productive activities

also place your bets my guess for 2017 murder rate in baltimore is 340
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I don't stand at work :shake::::::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

I reckon the official city of the chicago cubs will crack 900 homocides this year

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

Also cook county has some of the most restrictive gun laws on record.

An armed society is a polite society :santa:

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=30b_1481434060

Here's a video from December in Chiraq recorded by actual CPD officers just sitting and listening to gun battles taking place in chitown.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

I'd go as far to say the official city of the chicago cubs is the prime example as to why restrictive gun laws dont work.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
User
Metal God

Post by User »

Untitled.png

http://infographic.statista.com/normal/ ... tive_n.jpg

http://infographic.statista.com/normal/ ... ries_n.jpg

there are so many reasons why this is the case but U.S. gun laws are the largest contributor

your example of the official city of the chicago cubs is ridiculous as obviously gun restrictions need to be national policy, it's never going to work on a regional/local scale with the amount of mobility inherent in u.s. society
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
more metal
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

Gun restrictions eh? So are you saying I shouldn't be able to own a semi automatic firearm capable of holding more than 10 rounds? What do you mean by restrictions? Funny thing, plenty of firearms are already restricted thanks to the ATF, and the majority of crimes are committed with handguns, not rifles or shotguns.

Thank god it's called the bill of rights and not the bill of needs.

The reason we have a skewed murder rate is because we have a massively higher percentage of population than ALL of those other "first world countries." Don't move the goal posts, post some correlation between population per capita vs gun crime per capita.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

Also, 19.4 black. There is your answer right there. Remove the black race out of gun crime statistics and then tell me where we fall on the gun murder scale.

Oh wait shit that's fucking racist, my bad

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

demanding that someone post a different statistic instead of substantively addressing the one being argued sure sounds like goalpost movery to me. you should at least come up with a coherent explanation as to why direct comparisons can't be made using the incidence per N people metric (which allows for direct comparisons between countries with vastly different total populations and/or occurrences).

also, there is no such thing as population per capita.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="scunt." data-cid="610186" data-time="1483327590">
Also, 19.4 black. There is your answer right there. Remove the black race out of gun crime statistics and then tell me where we fall on the gun murder scale.

Oh wait shit that's fucking racist, my bad</blockquote>

you can't remove the statistic without removing the people

so, yes, that is racist, as well as naive
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

How is 13% of the population committing 52 % of all homocides racist? Are facts that dont suit your guilded liberal pov now racist?

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

By all means, let me know what the firesrm crime rate would be without that one "factor" jacking it up over and above. Like I said, facts are racist I guess.

I guess that makes me a dirty gun toting racist. Pity that I don't give a shit

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

of course you do :gaylol: it's etched into your being

the statistic isn't racist; it's a number. your attitude suggests that the issue isn't how to address the reasons for the high murder rate among blacks; it's to simply remove the people and pretend like they aren't there
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

Oy vey its like anudda holocaust.

I said remove them from the statistic, not the genepool. No i clearly asked you to provide me what the crime rate would be. And youre right, the statistic isnt racist, it's just facts. :)

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
</blockquote>
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

and if a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass a-hoppin :hard-on bearer:

but it doesn't. and you can't remove the numbers you like best from the complete statistic and hold those up instead. it's foolish
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i regret my post
more metal
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

cover your tracks by deleting mabb
Skinfection wrote:
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

2 :Santa:
Ninny wrote:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

[quote="scunt."]
Gun restrictions eh? So are you saying I shouldn't be able to own a semi automatic firearm capable of holding more than 10 rounds? What do you mean by restrictions? Funny thing, plenty of firearms are already restricted thanks to the ATF, and the majority of crimes are committed with handguns, not rifles or shotguns.

Thank god it's called the bill of rights and not the bill of needs.

The reason we have a skewed murder rate is because we have a massively higher percentage of population than ALL of those other "first world countries." Don't move the goal posts, post some correlation between population per capita vs gun crime per capita.
[/quote]

um, but all those graphs that luke posted were all per some unit population

"we have a massively higher percentage of population than ALL of those other "first world countries."" - have no idea what you mean by that
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

america's population expressed in percentage terms is 100. i highly doubt other countries can say the same
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

you sound like a t.rump supporter
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

if i were a bag of diarrhea inside another, bigger bag of diarrhea supporter i'd accuse your country of being a salty liberal cuck because it's population per capita is less

owing to a lack of guns, naturally
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

ive been doing some reading and it turns out that the population per capita is staggeringly constant across countries

thanks obama
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

3 :Santa:
Ninny wrote:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

5 :santa:
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

i finally finished watching the wire through season 4 and i am honestly terrified of baltimore. my bet for the year is 350-370.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

In 2015 it hit 344 but that was in the midst of the Freddie gray stuff. Last year was 318 and the decade before it always fell somewhere in the mid 200s :santa:. Which still a bat shit crazy number for a city of just over half a million people.
Ninny wrote:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

6 :santa:
Ninny wrote:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

hope it was that punk marlo
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

7 :santa:
Ninny wrote:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

jorsh wrote:hope it was that punk marlo
Marlo was too street to be Levy's next stringer bell. He for sure would have lost his shit and taken someone out.
Ninny wrote:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

slow start baltimore, got any holidays coming up
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Mlk and the inauguration
Ninny wrote:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

the suspense is terrible
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

9 :santa:
Ninny wrote:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

13 for the official city of the chicago cubs so far, well off the 2016 pace

keep it up, i guess
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

11 :santa:
Ninny wrote:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzWS3fF9a0Q
User
Metal God

Post by User »

you just reminded me i should be listening to music
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

13 :santa:
Ninny wrote:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

go go baltimore go
more metal
happiness and harmony
Postwhore