Amazon Prime

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Grudge
Metal God

Amazon Prime

Post by Grudge »

Any users? I am considering the merits beyond the 2 day delivery. Please review.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Re: Amazon Prime

Post by jawn galliano »

i don't particularly care about any of the ancillary benefits, and free shipping from amazon arrives in 1-3 days anyway

would not buy
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Yeah I haven't seen anything that makes me want to throw massive dollars at them. Since they've opened the warehouse in Baltimore anything I order is here in under 2 days.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

amazon is a prime cunt
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

amazon's labor practices make it a no
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

amazon's everything practices :idea:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

i don't have time for the rest of it; one will suffice
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

I signed up for this today.

They have a student deal going on where if you have a student account, they will give you a trial for six months and then charge half of the price of the regular Prime for up to 4 years.

I get their free movies, fast delivery and all that shit for just $50 a year. They've also introduced a "no rush" delivery which means that they are allowed to take their sweet time delivering the goods but give you $5 per item towards future purchases.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Ah. A splendid defense of the bourgeois capitalist billionaire economy under the pretext of welfare for the common folk.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Amazon is a ruthless monopoly? So is Walmart. Boo hoo. That's the natural tendency of capitalism.

If you hate it, abolish capitalism.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

I rarely use Amazon anymore - it began to turn into eBay with shady third party sellers that sell imitation crap from China and obvious fake reviews (the fact that you can even review an item with out it being a verified purchase is a farce) to bolster their ratings.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

The Ultimate wrote:Amazon is a ruthless monopoly? So is Walmart. Boo hoo. That's the natural tendency of capitalism.

If you hate it, abolish capitalism.
But I thought you were going to!

:homework:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

The Ultimate wrote:Ah. A splendid defense of the bourgeois capitalist billionaire economy under the pretext of welfare for the common folk.
the article is not a defense of the official city of the chicago cubs school antitrust policy

both of your posts are dumb and wrong
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:I rarely use Amazon anymore - it began to turn into eBay with shady third party sellers that sell imitation crap from China and obvious fake reviews (the fact that you can even review an item with out it being a verified purchase is a farce) to bolster their ratings.
i've never really had a bad experience with amazon. i always make sure whatever i'm buying is fulfilled by amazon that way i can get my money back if something is wrong.

common sense too, if you're paying a super cheap price for something and the reviews are great, it's probably shit.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Hitoshura wrote:
The Ultimate wrote:Ah. A splendid defense of the bourgeois capitalist billionaire economy under the pretext of welfare for the common folk.
the article is not a defense of the official city of the the official city of the chicago cubs cubs school antitrust policy

inram does not even pretend to a marxist anymore :frown:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

zim wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:I rarely use Amazon anymore - it began to turn into eBay with shady third party sellers that sell imitation crap from China and obvious fake reviews (the fact that you can even review an item with out it being a verified purchase is a farce) to bolster their ratings.
i've never really had a bad experience with amazon. i always make sure whatever i'm buying is fulfilled by amazon that way i can get my money back if something is wrong.

common sense too, if you're paying a super cheap price for something and the reviews are great, it's probably shit.
oh, I know. I used it some around the holidays. I just hate having to sift through all the bullshit now.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

horse dealies wrote:
Hitoshura wrote:
the article is not a defense of the official city of the the official city of the the official city of the chicago cubs cubs cubs school antitrust policy

inram does not even pretend to a marxist anymore :frown:
Pretend is a great word here :redneck:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

I has this. I pay for the convenience. I was super dependent on this for certain items when I didn't have a car. Still is my first choice for stuff that is typically more expensive at walmart and the like, unless I need right it away.

Before I buy anything I typically price check on amazon and ebay, particularly for b-stock/returned stuff.
Dr. Gonzo
Metal God

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

Sneaky Pete is fvcking tits.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

horse dealies wrote:Image
:gaylol:
happiness and harmony