Advice

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

Advice

Post by Lieutenant Ripley »

I know this is like the worst place to ask for advice because you guys are all douchebags, but why not let's give it a try.

So I want to reconnect with someone, k? Asked them to meet up last Saturday and they said they had some things planned so maybe another day. I get that. But this same person texts me yesterday and asks me to a movie and two mins later says they forgot they had to do something and apologized. Okay how the fuck do you forget you made plans before asking someone to hang out?? I wonder if they really want to make time for me or if I am just another spoke on the wheel to them. I am considering accepting their next offer and then asking them in person wtf? They are absent minded as fuck so idk if bein savage about it would work well. Advice pls thx
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: Advice

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Lieutenant Ripley wrote:They are absent minded as fuck
This probably explains the whole forgetting they had stuff planned. I had a fellating lover who would do shit like that all the fucking time. The difference was is they would just show up hours late instead of saying anything about having prior plans :frown::::::::::::::::::
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

Nick wrote:
This probably explains the whole forgetting they had stuff planned. I had a fellating lover who would do shit like that all the fucking time. The difference was is they would just show up hours late instead of saying anything about having prior plans :frown::::::::::::::::::
Damn. Yeah, that's why I don't wanna be like you fucked up blah blah but rather be understanding, because I really do want to reconnect and be friends with this person. However, if they do that all the time that would get on my nerves for real.
Ninny
Metal God

Post by Ninny »

I would go to the movies on my own, 'Life' looks really interesting :xx:
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Lieutenant Ripley wrote:
Nick wrote:
Damn. Yeah, that's why I don't wanna be like you fucked up blah blah but rather be understanding, because I really do want to reconnect and be friends with this person. However, if they do that all the time that would get on my nerves for real.
Oh they caught shit for all the god damn time. Always had an excuse and was someone else's fault of course.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

Nick wrote:
Lieutenant Ripley wrote:
Nick wrote:
Oh they caught shit for all the god damn time. Always had an excuse and was someone else's fault of course.
Correct that shit :judge:

And yeah, I kinda want to see the new Power Rangers movie.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

it's pronounced "ad-vee-chay"
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

:wasis:
Holocaust
Metal God

Post by Holocaust »

Ninny wrote:I would go to the movies on my own, 'Life' looks really interesting :xx:
"Life" was pretty fun :idea:
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

I rarely go to the movies anymore. Didn't even know that existed.
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Post by Olden Polynice »

Could be anything really.

Scared of getting close again due to past issues, medical reasons or feelings of insecurity should things get ..you know, is becoming close with someone else and doesn't want to mess that up, substance related, is interested and doing the immature hard to get thing, literally stupid, secretly gay ect ect
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

Olden Polynice wrote:Could be anything really.

Scared of getting close again due to past issues, medical reasons or feelings of insecurity should things get ..you know, is becoming close with someone else and doesn't want to mess that up, substance related, is interested and doing the immature hard to get thing, literally stupid, secretly gay ect ect
"Secretly gay" :lol:

Yeah, you do have some points there. I mean I want to really be patient with this person because I understand how all those are possibilities.
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

:shakefist:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

horse dealies wrote: "ad-vee-chay"
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

ad-vi-suh
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Lieutenant Ripley wrote:I know this is like the worst place to ask for advice because you guys are all douchebags, but why not let's give it a try.

So I want to reconnect with someone, k? Asked them to meet up last Saturday and they said they had some things planned so maybe another day. I get that. But this same person texts me yesterday and asks me to a movie and two mins later says they forgot they had to do something and apologized. Okay how the fuck do you forget you made plans before asking someone to hang out?? I wonder if they really want to make time for me or if I am just another spoke on the wheel to them. I am considering accepting their next offer and then asking them in person wtf? They are absent minded as fuck so idk if bein savage about it would work well. Advice pls thx
Are you still in high school or something?
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

:eek:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

horse dealies wrote:
horse dealies wrote: "ad-vee-chay"
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

No
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

ok i read the first post :santa:

it could be that this person is anxious about seeing you again and thus overlooked the plans s/he had already made. or is keeping seeing you a secret from the current sex partner person :bulb:

be wary
Lieutenant Ripley
Ancient One

:santa:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

:santa: