NBA Fans, I've compiled a list..

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

NBA Fans, I've compiled a list..

Post by Olden Polynice »

First and foremost, fuck the Golden State Warriors. I hope LeBron does the unthinkable and destroys those obnoxious fucking cunts.

This has been the worst play offs in history so fuck the 2017 play offs.

Draymond Green is a fucking idiot. I hope to see him suffer a broken neck next game. Fuck him.

I'm glad Shumpert changed his stupid fucking hair cut since last season (it seems to have improved his playing ability).

Fuck the music they play at every game. Fuck Thunderstruck. Fuck the Guns n Roses songs. Fuck Enter Sandman. Fuck all the terrible new school rap. Fuck the team's stupid theme songs. Fuck the djs.

Fuck the dickheads continually trying to hype the crowd up for two hours.."everybody make some noooiiiisssseeee", "No, fuck you!". Fuck the screens showing the actual players doing it. Give me a fucking break.

Fuck everybody comparing LeBron and Kobe to Michael Jordan. You take the fun out of watching the game and make liking any player that is great a painful experience when you crap on like the alknowing basketball encyclopedia you think you are (yet most likely haven't watched a game since '98), so fuck you!

Fuck James Harden & Russel Westbrook being the only people talked about regarding the MVP.

Fuck Reggie Miller saying "ARE YOU KIDDING ME??!!!" all the time.

Fuck Stephan Curry's mouth guard. What a germy fucking cunt.

Nah'm sayin'?
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: NBA Fans, I've compiled a list..

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

The hockey playoffs have been awesome so far :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

i watched the last two minutes of spurs-warriors game 4 in a restaurant while waiting for the check

haven't been this disinterested in the nba playoffs in years. possibly because of the 730 other things going on in my life at the moment, and also politics and stuff
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

That senators penguins game last night was fucking awesome
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.