So yea

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

So yea

Post by Olden Polynice »

Have you ever met a mysterious woman you just couldn't resist? As in, not only you wanted to fuck her brains out but also enjoyed (almost) everything else about her strangeness...then got impatient because you're feelings overcame your sensibilities/rationalism? You acted like the person you never could imagine let alone wanting to come across as (a tad overly affectionate aka a little blushing bitch). Now the perpetual one sided bullshit demon that controlled your soul for that period of time is at it's worst when you've drank over 15 beers at home alone. It's past 3AM and he taunts you and tells you to express sexual desires towards said woman when everything is going smooth and then, mortified, you see your sent text message in the morning that you have no recollection of. She doesn't even seem to mind. Wow great, right??!! Wrong. Of course she fucking minds but laughs it off and everything goes back to normal, because she is a woman, a delicate flower who can't fucking communicate (I'm aware of the generalization there and making a joke, so fuck off with that, sjw). Weeks later you're organizing hanging out and a horrible argument starts out of fucking nowhere (jeez I wonder where this REALLY fucking started). You wake up knowing any chances of FUCKING ANYTHING have vanished. She's never gonna remember any of the fun things, just that sexual comment and the fucking argument, forever. The least you could do is try to talk about it, you kiss her arse and apologize because you feel horrible and want to atleast remain friends with this person. You are the only one apologizing mind you, as she walks off scott free and pretends things are ok to which you can see it's not ok as she is saying fuck all now. In your mind your thinking "I'm going to ruin this friendship completely if I push this apology shit too far, I'll look weak, pathetic!". So you try to talk to her again and apologize...and again (I suspect this kind of behaviour is some kind of defense mechanism at times, you know it's just not a fucking good idea but you just do it anyway, fuck!). She is barely responsive. Next thing you know your feeling like shit knowing she simply does not give a fuck anymore, blaming yourself your drinking beers at an alarming pace...He's back...The onesided bullshit demon.."just try one last time, try to sort this mess out" he says and you oblige. "I need time to think" is the response. You patiently try to leave the lass alone, blaming yourself and feeling ashamed whilst wondering what the fuck just happened over the past few months, especially recently. You're sure during that time, you don't know when, but at some point your fucking dignity completely went out the gay man's telescope. You became the hard-on bearer. You know you won't hear back and if you do, it's surely out of her pure boredom after she is sick of whoever came off the bench. Now gents, have you ever just gotten too fucking...keen??? How do you just forget about a chick you really liked? I would be surprised if anyone would admit on here.

(Asking for a fellating lover.)
shadowalk
Metal God

Re: So yea

Post by shadowalk »

happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

yup
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

To answer the question in your first line: no.

Secondly is there a point to your rambling?
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

doesnt matter who you are or what youre writing about, if you write it all in one lump like that with no spacing there is no chance i will read it
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

So yeah I didn't read that post either
User
Metal God

Post by User »

I read it and I empathise with the general sentiment

Contact her again in a week or two and just be nice, is my advice
more metal
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

User wrote:I read it and I empathise with the general sentiment

Contact her again in a week or two and just be nice, is my advice
Phantoon
Ancient One

Post by Phantoon »

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Follow above advice. Failing that, let time do it's "healing" thing.