An open hatred for the poor and elderly.

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Lavabug
Metal God

An open hatred for the poor and elderly.

Post by Lavabug »

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40723060

I don't care if John McCain saved America from an Independence Day alien mothership laser attack, he can go fuck himself and die painfully (but not slowly, so he can stop his deathbed voting). My state senator also promised to not vote for this and she bailed at the last minute anyway. Not surprised, as she hasn't been doing town hall meetings for months, and also didn't keep her promise on not voting for DeVos into office.

I guess one good thing that could come of this is that their constituents might finally wise up. Assuming they don't have a short memory.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Re: An open hatred for the poor and elderly.

Post by jawn galliano »

the only war heroics mccain is responsible for is destroying multiple US military aircraft

fuck him and fuck the worthless democrat politicians cheering him on to vote to keep this abominable bill alive and fuck the deluded political journalists who have continuously laundered his bullshit reputation for 30+ years and fuck all the idiot lib commentators calling for civility and respect for this asshole because they think the west wing is real
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

fuck career politicians
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

i wish the west wing was real :tear:
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

you can buy it on dvd
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

a reality conversion machine?
Verbal
The Melancholy Wizards

Post by Verbal »

thats what dvd means
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

Hitoshura wrote:the only war heroics mccain is responsible for is destroying multiple US military aircraft

fuck him and fuck the worthless democrat politicians cheering him on to vote to keep this abominable bill alive and fuck the deluded political journalists who have continuously laundered his bullshit reputation for 30+ years and fuck all the idiot lib commentators calling for civility and respect for this asshole because they think the west wing is real
oh look, mccain doing him some virtue signalling by opposing president ferret shitgibbon's ban on trans folk in the military

yeah, eat a bullet old fuck
User
Metal God

Post by User »

some problems yo
more metal