MABB :xx:

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
User avatar
iamgoat
Metal God
Posts: 5384
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Location: a mountain somewhere

MABB :xx:

Postby iamgoat » 11 Oct 2017, 02:10

You know what? A forum surely is a nice medium in a world where socialmedia is basically the only way of online communication. I missed this place. :xx:
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 48779
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby Nick » 11 Oct 2017, 02:12

Mabb :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
zim
Metal God
Posts: 19999
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby zim » 11 Oct 2017, 02:19

forums > social media
User avatar
iamgoat
Metal God
Posts: 5384
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Location: a mountain somewhere

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby iamgoat » 11 Oct 2017, 02:32

Fuck yes.
User avatar
rhino
Postwhore
Posts: 41099
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 04:59

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby rhino » 11 Oct 2017, 07:29

User avatar
Ninny
Metal God
Posts: 11353
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 15:24
Location: Groaningagain

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby Ninny » 11 Oct 2017, 07:57

Nick wrote:Mabb :idea:
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 66828
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby horse dealies » 11 Oct 2017, 21:16

zim wrote:forums > social media
User avatar
iamgoat
Metal God
Posts: 5384
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Location: a mountain somewhere

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby iamgoat » 12 Oct 2017, 19:10

Mabb :thingy:
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 66828
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby horse dealies » 16 Oct 2017, 15:33

:beer:
User avatar
iamgoat
Metal God
Posts: 5384
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Location: a mountain somewhere

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby iamgoat » 17 Oct 2017, 18:52

:beer: :bang: :idea: :beerbang: :judge:

Mabb love eternal
Grim :grimb: Giant
User avatar
shadowalk
Metal God
Posts: 10348
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 09:16
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby shadowalk » 18 Oct 2017, 01:15

Ninny wrote:
Nick wrote:Mabb :idea:
User avatar
Verbal
Postwhore
Posts: 20519
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby Verbal » 18 Oct 2017, 04:29

self praise
User avatar
zim
Metal God
Posts: 19999
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby zim » 18 Oct 2017, 05:41

we all need a little sometimes
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18072
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby Hitoshura » 18 Oct 2017, 06:16

zim wrote:forums > social media
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 44923
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: Forums (fora) :xx:

Postby Abzu » 18 Oct 2017, 08:34

Hitoshura wrote:
zim wrote:forums > social media
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18072
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby Hitoshura » 18 Oct 2017, 09:02

forums reign supreme (symbolically, of course; not materially at all, which sucks) because online mediums of social exchange ought to be widely and sparsely distributed, highly specialized, each of them controlled at worst by petty tyrants. power is thusly diffused, made as close to redundancy as it can be, as it always ought to be.

the era of social media, which is to say the one we actually live in, is the era of robber barons marketizing and monopolizing basic human behavior. it is hellish and should be abolished

i shouldn't have drank this much on a tuesday night, oh well
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 48779
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby Nick » 18 Oct 2017, 09:04

Hitoshura wrote:i shouldn't have drank this much on a tuesday night, oh well


The life story of stormicus
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Hitoshura
Metal God
Posts: 18072
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 04:24

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby Hitoshura » 18 Oct 2017, 09:12

work was very good from april 2016 until june 2017

it fuckin blows again

but i got lots of PTO and goodwill to burn. i am shoveling that shit straight into the furnace
User avatar
zim
Metal God
Posts: 19999
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 02:36
Location: US

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby zim » 18 Oct 2017, 10:04

Hitoshura wrote:forums reign supreme (symbolically, of course; not materially at all, which sucks) because online mediums of social exchange ought to be widely and sparsely distributed, highly specialized, each of them controlled at worst by petty tyrants. power is thusly diffused, made as close to redundancy as it can be, as it always ought to be.

the era of social media, which is to say the one we actually live in, is the era of robber barons marketizing and monopolizing basic human behavior. it is hellish and should be abolished

i shouldn't have drank this much on a tuesday night, oh well


forums are great for programmers or anyone looking to solve computer problems

except the forum posts where the faggots reply to problems with "nevermind, i fixed it"

Image
User avatar
iamgoat
Metal God
Posts: 5384
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 14:44
Location: a mountain somewhere

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby iamgoat » 18 Oct 2017, 11:37

Hahaha!! YES THIS!!
Grim :grimb: Giant
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 44923
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby Abzu » 18 Oct 2017, 22:22

:lol:
PeterVenkman
Neophyte
Posts: 19
Joined: 15 Oct 2017, 22:26
Location: North east UK

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby PeterVenkman » 18 Oct 2017, 23:55

Forums ist krieg.
User avatar
Abzu
Postwhore
Posts: 44923
Joined: 17 Apr 2009, 08:35
Location: next door

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby Abzu » 19 Oct 2017, 07:15

Forums ist Craig
User avatar
horse dealies
Postwhore
Posts: 66828
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: MABB :xx:

Postby horse dealies » 19 Oct 2017, 17:13

Craig Forums

Return to “Necro's Bar”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest