your preferred slow cooker recipes

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69357
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby morbid board eli » 02 Jan 2018, 17:21

jamming some crock pot action later this week
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10644
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Holocaust » 02 Jan 2018, 17:32

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 16821
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 03 Jan 2018, 21:53

I need to make crock pots shits more often.
Image
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69357
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby morbid board eli » 03 Jan 2018, 22:13



i never thought about doing this before, perhaps i shall :bulb:

last night i made soup with the ham bone from christmas eve
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 50534
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Nick » 03 Jan 2018, 22:40

Was it split pea soup?
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Holocaust
Metal God
Posts: 10644
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 07:03
Location: Your mom

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Holocaust » 03 Jan 2018, 23:40

harpsichord dynamo wrote:


i never thought about doing this before, perhaps i shall :bulb:

last night i made soup with the ham bone from christmas eve


Saag looks like baby shit but it is oh so delicious
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69357
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby morbid board eli » 04 Jan 2018, 00:09

well like duh

i have consumed it many a time. just never made it
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 16821
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 04 Jan 2018, 01:18

this thread and the cold inspired me - just started this for tonight:

https://www.familyfreshmeals.com/2013/1 ... -stew.html

only difference is instead of celery i used celery salt and I'm gonna throw some pearl onions in there for good measure.
Image
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39875
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Josh » 04 Jan 2018, 11:28

i do not own one of these
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 50534
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Nick » 04 Jan 2018, 12:06

But they are handy and allow you to make delicious food with minimal effort :gay:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69357
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby morbid board eli » 04 Jan 2018, 12:08

jorsh doesn’t own a crock pot :shock:
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39875
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Josh » 04 Jan 2018, 13:41

:aah:
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God
Posts: 16821
Joined: 16 Apr 2009, 08:49

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 04 Jan 2018, 19:04

what a crock
Image
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39875
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: your preferred slow cooker recipes

Postby Josh » 04 Jan 2018, 23:54

oh you

Return to “Necro's Bar”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest