Hey nick and dusty

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39951
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Hey nick and dusty

Postby Josh » 07 Jan 2018, 06:06

Give us the stories of how you met your wives! :ba:
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 50643
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Nick » 07 Jan 2018, 07:23

went out for beers with a mutual fellating lover :santa:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39951
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Josh » 07 Jan 2018, 08:15

That's a sentence not a story :shake:
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69515
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby morbid board eli » 07 Jan 2018, 09:57

she sat in on some classes to see if she wanted to accept georgia’s offer for grad school

the first of these classes was my writing workshop. and it was my week to present, which i did with more than typical aplomb

at the outset we flirted, coyly and earnestly, while standing in line at the abzu's beverage shop where the class met

an important detail is that she was staying with a very good fellating lover of mine, who talked me up right along with the overall program

five months later we drank together at the new student happy hour

one month after that we started dating

and three months after that we were engaged

:santa:
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39951
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Josh » 07 Jan 2018, 11:24

<3
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39951
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Josh » 07 Jan 2018, 11:28

Also I like how both involved alcohol :redneck:

The circle of life
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69515
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby morbid board eli » 07 Jan 2018, 17:43

really it was abzu's beverage
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Verbal
Postwhore
Posts: 20873
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Verbal » 07 Jan 2018, 17:51

at the student happy hour?
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39951
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Josh » 07 Jan 2018, 18:01

Spiked with baileys :idea:
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39951
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Josh » 07 Jan 2018, 18:03

Now tell us what your wives think of mabb :ba:
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69515
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby morbid board eli » 07 Jan 2018, 18:33

well

i regularly refer to mabb people (for example, ‘you remember morbid board jorsh, the hard-on bearer with the worst luck in the world’)

and i went to two mabb meet ups

so i’d say she thinks it’s fine
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Verbal
Postwhore
Posts: 20873
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 03:05

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Verbal » 07 Jan 2018, 19:51

what does she think of his sleeves
User avatar
Nick
Postwhore
Posts: 50643
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 22:32
Location: the bottle dump

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Nick » 07 Jan 2018, 21:29

harpsichord dynamo wrote:well

i regularly refer to mabb people (for example, ‘you remember morbid board jorsh, the hard-on bearer with the worst luck in the world’)

and i went to two mabb meet ups

so i’d say she thinks it’s fine


Basically this.

My wife was very confused about why I have your number saved as dusty since its not your name :redneck:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.


Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
User avatar
morbid board eli
Postwhore
Posts: 69515
Joined: 18 Apr 2009, 07:36

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby morbid board eli » 07 Jan 2018, 22:33

you mean that’s not how you refer to me :eyes:
Holocaust wrote:super dickton
User avatar
Josh
Postwhore
Posts: 39951
Joined: 14 Apr 2009, 06:40
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Re: Hey nick and dusty

Postby Josh » 07 Jan 2018, 22:53

Gleeso asking the important questions

Return to “Necro's Bar”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests