White Castle

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

White Castle

Post by droidspawn »

Seeing as I'm in Minneapolis for training for work I figured I'd see what they have around here that I've never had. There's a White Castle, checkers, and a which wich all within 30 mins of me. Leaning towards White Castle since it's only 19 mins and I've always wanted to try their fresh burgers not the freezer crap they sell at Walmart. Opinions on said establishments? And please dusty, holly, skinner, and stormy, keep your fast food elitism to yourselves. So basically I'm hoping Ryan has had all these :redneck:
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Re: White Castle

Post by rhino »

well we don't have checkers locally, but i've had their burgers and fries before and they were decent that i can't remember. there is no white castle around here, but you can buy their burgers frozen at some grocery stores and i can surely say they fucking suck. it may be different actually getting one there but i'm not too sure. my vote is wendys smokey mushroom bacon burger :redneck:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

you should have some beers with ein pa-stay :hard-on bearer:
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

I should say that I'm in a suburb about 35 miles out not actually downtown Minneapolis so no drum solo
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

rhino wrote:well we don't have checkers locally, but i've had their burgers and fries before and they were decent that i can't remember. there is no white castle around here, but you can buy their burgers frozen at some grocery stores and i can surely say they fucking suck. it may be different actually getting one there but i'm not too sure. my vote is wendys smokey mushroom bacon burger :redneck:

I've had them frozen ones too that's why I said. I've heard the fresh ones taste so much better. Plus Harold and kumar!
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

me and loki stumbled to a checkers at like 3am when i visited him in philly in 2010, it was acceptable drunk times food
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

jorsh wrote:I should say that I'm in a suburb about 35 miles out not actually downtown Minneapolis so no drum solo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MMy4VzkoeI
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people