well that was fucking weird

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Josh
Postwhore
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

well that was fucking weird

Postby Josh » 07 May 2018, 09:27

i get off work, drive to taco bell and order, pull into the kmart parking lot next door to eat my food. this light gray minivan pulls up in front of me about 15 feet away, driver looked like a older white lady in her 50s maybe, out gets a young native american chick maybe 16-20 with a backwards hat and big framed glasses with a purse in her hand. im like "nope fuck this, robbed and murdered or this chick trying to suck me off for some cash, ya no thanks" so i whip a uturn and proceed to drive home. i get about half a mile from my apartment and look in my rear view, they are fucking following me. i have underground parking so i pulled into my complex and opened the underground garage door and they actually pull about half way in behind me before backing out. so i go up to my apartment which the balcony blinds are still open from when i was home for lunch, as im looking out, they are driving by casing the place. i called the p.olice department but they were closed so i called 911 and felt like a dumbass when they asked what my emergency was. being followed by anyone is trippy as fuck and not in a good way. maybe had a gun or knife in her purse i wasnt going to sit there and wait. thats one thing but being followed home, fucking what? my cousin thinks the older white lady was her pimp trying to get some sucky sucky. i dont know you and you roll up on me i aint taking any chances. DTA splendid mate of mine, take my hand as we cross this meadow cause stone cold said so!

*waits for zim and/or holly to make a "if only he had a gun on him" joke*
zim
Postwhore

Re: well that was fucking weird

Postby zim » 07 May 2018, 09:40

that's pretty sketchy, even sketchier now that they know where you live
Nick
Postwhore

Postby Nick » 07 May 2018, 18:06

I've had cars follow me but it's because they got all road raged out on me.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.

Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
Josh
Postwhore
Location: Wouldst thou like the taste of butter and pretty dress? Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

Postby Josh » 07 May 2018, 18:57

So have i but this was worse
Nick
Postwhore

Postby Nick » 07 May 2018, 19:12

Should have taken a leisurely drive to the closest vice squad station :idea:
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.

Ninny wrote:But I've never seen a fat sexy leopard elevator naked, what do I do when I'm not aroused?
Rufus T. Firefly
Metal God

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » 08 May 2018, 02:22

fuck that shit, I wouldn't have gone home. I would let your neighbors know what happened so they can keep an eye out as well.

next time drive into a part of town you know well and lose them. or go somewhere public and call the vice squad
Holocaust
Metal God

Postby Holocaust » 08 May 2018, 09:17

If only you had a dildo
turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup
Postwhore

Postby turd monsoon 2: low-pressure buildup » 08 May 2018, 19:41

this sounds fucking weird :oldryan: :shock: :eek:

you really shouldn't have driven home through duder. next time lead them on a merry chase down the interstate and call the cops from your car :idea:
zim wrote:(it's usually really dark)
Josh
Postwhore

Postby Josh » 09 May 2018, 00:16

:santa:
TamPron
Metal God

Postby TamPron » 09 May 2018, 02:19

did they steal your house yet?
Holocaust
Metal God

Postby Holocaust » 09 May 2018, 09:39

My mom's in Fargo with her sister at present. I'll send her to give those creepy gals a stern talking to

By the way, my aunt only lives about 15 blocks north on Broadway from that restaurant you posted about some time back :santa:
Olden Polynice
Ancient One

Postby Olden Polynice » 10 May 2018, 17:16

Should have confronted them with a mad foreskin fungus like large knife and twitching left eye
iamgoat
Metal God

Postby iamgoat » 11 May 2018, 03:25

They're probably reading your post here too. :eek:
:grimb:
Josh
Postwhore

Postby Josh » 11 May 2018, 04:12

Holocaust wrote:My mom's in Fargo with her sister at present. I'll send her to give those creepy gals a stern talking to

By the way, my aunt only lives about 15 blocks north on Broadway from that restaurant you posted about some time back :santa:

still weird that you have family here :krinor:

Return to “Necro's Bar”