So I tried watching Thor: Ragnarok

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Re: So I tried watching Thor: Ragnarok

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

They went a bit far with the comedy angle
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

comic book movies are a goddamn bore
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I've enjoyed the majority of the marvel ones. The current warner bros and DC run is an absolute shitfest
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

super hero movies eat turds
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

jorsh wrote:super hero movies eat turds
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

honestly who the fuck has time to keep up with these bullshit marvel movies and tv shows. they have a new one every week. the sheer deluge of content requires you to have the equivalent of a full-time job's worth of free time just to keep up with it

fuck this shit

:hate:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

The use of zeppelin in the film was definitely :oldryan: but honestly not the worst part. No, the worst part was Jeff Goldblum. Other than that it wasn’t bad - better than The Dark World.

I think what really peeves me about Marvel lately is that they can’t just have the movies be about 1 superhero. No, gotta get the whole damn marvel universe involved for some reason. This film has appearances by Doctor Strange* and The Hulk.

*I thoroughly enjoyed doctor strange probably because the movie was only about his character.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Skinfection wrote:Made it through about 4 minutes of terrible dialogue, then almost immediately turned it off when it started playing the fucking Immigrant Song during the first fight scene.
i'm actually really sick of classic rock songs in so many futuristic movies, like move the fuck on. i remember guardians of the galaxy was full of classic rock :necro:
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

zim wrote:
Skinfection wrote:Made it through about 4 minutes of terrible dialogue, then almost immediately turned it off when it started playing the fucking Immigrant Song during the first fight scene.
i'm actually really sick of classic rock songs in so many futuristic movies, like move the fuck on. i remember guardians of the galaxy was full of classic rock :necro:

Marvel execs: “B-B-B-But how do you expect us to appeal to baby boomers and generation x?! All that nostalgia sells! What, you expect us to have an original soundtrack? Hahaha - Oh man, do you have any idea how much John Williams or Hans Zimmerman costs?! Nah, pass. “
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

zim wrote:
Yeah but that was because of star lord having all those old mix tapes
Ninny wrote:
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Nick wrote:
zim wrote:
Yeah but that was because of star lord having all those old mix tapes
CONVENIENT
User
Metal God

Post by User »

this was the best superhero movie in ages

i hate 99% of superhero movies
more metal