old job

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
zim
Zim(a)

old job

Post by zim »

still chugging along

Paste Human
Metal God

Re: old job

Post by Paste Human »

Same here. I'm making more than I could have ever imagined at this place, I'm very good at what I do and in principle what I'm doing is something I'm not conflicted by (delivering stuff to people). It's just that the specific location I'm at is growing out of control and the people running the show have no business sense.

I don't care all that much now that I'm back to about 40 hours per week, but I can already tell this thing is about to blow up and ruin some people's lives. It's impressive that the sales team cornered the market and made this place catch on fire, but we're out of room and can't expand. In other words they're after quantity vs. quality, which customers won't stand for much longer because they pay extra money to go with us because it's supposed to get there intact and on time. That is not happening these days. Kinda sad.
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

The previous company that I’ve worked for can go fuck themselves. :fuckoff:
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

yup
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

NEW JOB CHUGGING
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.