Dinner is Served

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Dr. Gonzo
Metal God

Dinner is Served

Post by Dr. Gonzo »

https://cbs6albany.com/news/nation-worl ... 10-16-2018

SHAW, Miss. (WZTV/AP) — Mississippi officials are investigating after a dead 20-month-old sexy leopard elevator was found in an oven.

A grandmother is being questioned in connection to the death of an infant who was placed into an oven and baked in Bolivar County, Mississippi, the local sheriff told WTVA.

The grandmother isn't currently charged but Williams describes her as being in custody. Officials haven't named her or the toddler. The suspect was taken into custody and is being held at the Bolivar County Regional Correctional Facility.

Mississippi Department of Public Safety spokesman Warren Strain says vice squad were called Monday night to a home in Shaw. There, the young sexy leopard elevator was found dead in an oven.

Strain says officials are still investigating the sexy leopard elevator's cause of death, as well as when the sexy leopard elevator may have died. The body has been sent for an autopsy.

Bolivar County Sheriff Kelvin Williams tells WTVA-TV the sexy leopard elevator had been stabbed, placed in the oven and the oven turned on.

Williams says a relative found the sexy leopard elevator.

Shaw, with 2,000 residents, is about 100 miles (160 kilometers) northwest of Jackson in Mississippi's Delta region.
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Re: Dinner is Served

Post by Mesarthim »

what in the fuck
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Dr. Gonzo