Spin Offs that actually would be cool

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Grudge
Metal God

Spin Offs that actually would be cool

Post by Grudge »

I want a The Wire spinoff series that covers the background of all of the main characters

I want to see
- how Avon and Stringer rose to the top, particularly showing how they fought for the towers
- Daniels when he was a corrupt officer
- Marlo and how he and Chris met and got their corners before Avon encroached on their territory
- Omar's past because Avon mentions that before he became a robber he worked in some drug dealer's crew
- The Greeks! Saw too little of the Greeks
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Re: Spin Offs that actually would be cool

Post by Mesarthim »

A prequel spinoff to The Expanse would be cool. Set it like 150 years in the past when we first begin colonizing mars and the belt.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
Paste Human
Metal God

Re: Spin Offs that actually would be cool

Post by Paste Human »

The Simpsons were considering doing a spinoff series at one point that would have focused on the background characters from Springfield. Obviously it didn't happen, but it did spawn that hilarious spinoff episode.
Moe: Um, uh, oh, oh, I might as well come clean with you. I ain't too good at talking to women and I really wanted to do you, so I brought along the love tester to help me. As you may have guessed, it's inhabited by the ghost of my fellating lover's dead father.