bush the elder is dead

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

bush the elder is dead

Post by jawn galliano »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roRQ2mNwMMQ

ok the gore bit is maybe a bit too on the nose for the occasion, but it's the first clip that came to mind when the news broke so fuck off, pal
Ninny
Metal God

Re: bush the elder is dead

Post by Ninny »

:ba:
Paste Human
Metal God

Post by Paste Human »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy5iHU6drak
Mesarthim
Lhümbergø

Post by Mesarthim »

The last of the old guard of the Republican Party is dead and with it any shred of sanity or dignity. Not a fan of his sons but HW seemed like a good hard-on bearer even if I didn’t agree with everything he stood for.
rhino wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 07:48
I'm just getting buzzed up and making dumb threads :bacon:
Verbal wrote:
06 Aug 2021, 04:32
i dont think youre appreciating how much of an idiot i am
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:The last of the old guard of the Republican Party is dead and with it any shred of sanity or dignity. Not a fan of his sons but HW seemed like a good hard-on bearer even if I didn’t agree with everything he stood for.
let's see, he stood for:

-going to war
-lying and fabricating intelligence to go to war
-doing war crimes
-racist campaign ads
-oversaw the iran/contra affair, refused to cooperate with the investigation, and pardoned the few people who actually did face legal consequences
-ratcheting up the racist drug war
-vomited on the PM of japan

and that's just a sampling of the big hits from his vice/presidency! maybe i'm unreasonable but being responsible for any single one of those things is disqualifying for Good hard-on bearer Status, nevermind all of them plus also several other awful things (like uhhh i dunno, running the CIA, for example).

but no, everyone wants to give him a nice legacy because he kept a low profile and voted for hill-dogg. fuck that shit

like every other US president to serve in my lifetime, he was a monstrous and vile human being, and the universal bipartisan hagiography is sickening. may he have an immortal soul, and then may that immortal soul be boiled in acid for all eternity

:judge:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

preach it in them kicks!
more metal