Fuck it. I am getting drunk tonight

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Fuck it. I am getting drunk tonight

Post by rhino »

:greenie:

Blasting a cold one with random jams on YouTube, it's the simple things in life :benton: I
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Re: Fuck it. I am getting drunk tonight

Post by jawn galliano »

hell yeah brother getcha pull

i've had like two beers total this month and only been having a scotch or two on a friday or saturday night. it's been a damp january. got to shed those holiday season revelry pounds and maybe a few more besides
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

I started the year sick as shit and am just now starting to feel back to normal. Mayhaps so weekend beer are up for the I.
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i am drinking it the regularly, working at the brewery is it the I
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

I had a few beers last night with some folks from work
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

So rhino isn’t settling down :idea:
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

drinking :xx:
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

i'm drinking right now. and drunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtIwfugF1zw
User
Metal God

Post by User »

drink it the good beers, happy be us it the people
more metal
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

getting drunk :xx:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

cheat day, time to have exactly one beer and then go to sleep
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

was invited out to eat then bar hopping by the cousin and his wife. of course he had to meet a couple of his army buddies out as well, every time. got to the first bar and had to stand and wait 45 minutes for a table while people were bumping into me as techno/edm shit blasted over the speakers. i called a cab and got the fuck out of there. at home in my pjs drinking in the peace and quiet. i fucking hate going out. i did that shit in my 20s like every else but im 35 now and cant fucking stand it, never could. literally the only thing i enjoy about going out is looking at all the ass walking around. otherwise i look at everyone and its just so loud and shitty it makes me angry and i have to jet.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

just gotta pick your buddies and watering holes i reckon
more metal
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

We still have one small metal bar here, place is nice but evn going there til late is fucking exhausting.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

tonight i attended fellating lover's house for football watchery and also getting drunk
User
Metal God

Post by User »

i got the drunk recently but not yesterday. 4AM drunk driving home on saturday night :oldryan:
more metal
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

User wrote:4AM drunk driving home on saturday night :oldryan:
This will likely happen this coming Saturday. :oldryan:
User
Metal God

Post by User »

there is an equivalent but you'll never get one at 4AM out of downtown

also there is no enforcement here of drink driving so you'll never get caught, just might kill someone/yourself
more metal
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

Uber pulled out from the savagelands back in early 2018. Their business here was bought out by Grab and they’re far from reliable. This is aside from their exorbitant fares.
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

so my sister and her piece of shit husband are trying to take me to court over our mothers will (of which i am the executor of the trust, the will states everything goes into the trust and i am supposed to divide all the assets between her and i equally at the end). they are dope/pill/coke heads and are paranoid thinking im trying to fuck them out of assets/money. of which, nothing as yet been bought/sold/re-titled or anything yet because our mothers estate will be in probate until all her assets (her house and 2 vehicles) are sold. I knew it would eventually come to this. Ive literally done nothing wrong because nothing as been done. He has controlled her since the day they met over 8 years ago. I didnt ask to be the executor/personal representative of her estate or trust or whatever the fuck and yet here I am. my mother was the one id turn to in situations like this, so here i sit having to pay the estate attorney even more to deal with my sisters fuckstick of a husband. if he wants to spend 2k-5k on a retainer for an attorney just to have that attorney tell him the same thing my moms is, then by all means you dumb splendid mate of mine, waste your money.

in short, yeah im fucking drunk tonight.
rhino
PAWG Hunter

Post by rhino »

:frown: fuck your sisters piece of shit husband. Just reading this makes me want to punch him in the face
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Sounds like what my grandfather's shit ass kids did when he died. Bunch of god damn money hungry bastards :fuckoff::::
Ninny wrote:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

that's fucked man, sorry to hear. i see this shit happen all the time at work, as my team deals with resolution of deceased member accounts as one of our main functions.

better for you to be in charge here honestly, as stressful as it's going to be now, i can only imagine how sideways everything would go if your sister were handling the affairs. if you've got a will naming you as the executor for the estate and a trust agreement naming you as the sole successor trustee though, her and her shitbag husband have no grounds to lay claim to managing anything. if you haven't already, i would make sure to contact any banks where your mom had funds on deposit to make sure they don't try and pull a fast one with emptying any of the accounts (which shouldn't normally be possible if they don't have any of the aforementioned documentation, but it prob depends on the individual bank's policy, amount on deposit, etc.).
droidspawn
I'd Rank That For $1

Post by droidspawn »

im the executor of the estate/trust and of which we are to split all the assets 50/50 according to the will. so basically she doesnt have to do any of the work but gets half of everything and they are still complaining. my mother passed away mid october and her house still isnt up for sale yet. hell, im still waiting for her to get her lazy ass up here so we can finish going through everything inside the house and start boxing it up. they were suppose to come up last month for christmas and stay for 2 weeks until we finished going through everything but decided it was too cold up here and now they are waiting until it warms up. so basically april. house wont be on the market til probably may then. to me thats just disrespectful to our mother to leave her things just sitting. my sister does not work at all (surprise) so the only excuse they have is its too cold up here to do anything. moms bank accounts were already cleared out a while ago. she also had those to us splitting it 50/50. thats the other reason why shes not in a hurry about the house, she has money in the bank now....until it runs out.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

that is fucked jorsh, i suggest you get legal advice and take things into your own hands, do what you want to do that doesn't get you in trouble and respects the memory of your mother. be proactive and don't let these family fucks interfere with the memories of your mum and doing what needs to be done now.
more metal