Swine Flu

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Haunty
Metal God

Re: Swine Flu

Post by Haunty »

Dammit, I was really hoping the Book of Revelation would warn me in the event of a livestock-related apocalypse. :ra:

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
FUKKET
Metal God

Post by FUKKET »

:grimbeard: man is the virus of the earth :grimbeard:
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

[quote name="HbW"]I am pleased to inform you of: <!-- m -->http://truthism.com/<!-- m -->

I FUCKING DARE YOU TO READ THAT SITE!!!![/quote]

well i'll be damned, science is just a smokescreen to distract us from the reptilian overlords. i always knew there was something i didn't trust about that science!
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

Women are ultra-impressionable beings, and therefore are easily controlled by aliens and the elite. The main purpose of women on Earth (that is, what aliens have programmed them to do) is to enslave men via relationships. Women are obsessed with relationships and love (due to alien programming), and don't care about anything else in life. They would have men believe that being in a relationship is one of the most important things in existence, not realizing that men couldn't care less about being in a relationship--and rightly so. Furthermore, women force men to waste their precious time and resources on them. This demonic charade (i.e., relationships) has gone on for far too long and obviously has no end in sight. Thus, you can blame women for the downfall and utter hopelessness of humanity.

Make no mistake: It is indeed tragic that men cannot satisfy their sexual needs without also getting trapped in a relationship at the same time (otherwise, they will be accused of rape, since non-relationship consensual sex does not exist on Earth, due to the aforementioned programming of women). Demonic enslavement traps such as this are the standard modus operandi of the Reptilians and Darkness. Now, just imagine if you had to buy an entire pizza restaurant just to order a pizza; an evil absurdity indeed.

Another thing that makes women insufferable is the fact that they are, essentially, babies. That is, they possess the emotional maturity of a 4-year-old boy. Women cry, throw fits, and need men to take care of them. Um, adults shouldn't need someone else to take care of them.

All in all, women promote the enslavement, rather than the liberation, of humanity. It's bad enough that aliens and the elite already control us. Now, throw women into the equation, and you have absolute misery. They are like sheep dogs helping out a shepherd (hence the term "bitch," in case you didn't know).

And to think, women are actually proud of their controlling ways. What a disgrace.

:women:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
Hugo.
Metal God

Post by Hugo. »

[quote name="OJ8"]The only bad thing about this swine flu-pandemic is that it won't kill any jews or muslims. Badam tish :rshot:[/quote]

Some of my swedish friends used to rub pig fat into the hal al and kosher meatwhen they worked at a meat factory. HA! :krinor:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

[quote name="Redd"]:lol: Apparently Jones and friends have never heard of the Black Death, which was spread from rats/fleas to humans, who then gave it to more humans.[/quote]

Yeah zoonoses reassorting into humanoses is not uncommon, especially for orthomyxoviridae. The H3N2 Influenza A subtype in question has been known since 2004. That's well more than enough time to mutate into a humanosis naturally.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Haunty
Metal God

Post by Haunty »

[quote name="Famous Mortimer"]
[quote name="HbW"]I am pleased to inform you of: <!-- m -->http://truthism.com/<!-- m -->

I FUCKING DARE YOU TO READ THAT SITE!!!![/quote]

well i'll be damned, science is just a smokescreen to distract us from the reptilian overlords. i always knew there was something i didn't trust about that science![/quote]

And if you don't wanna believe it, that's just proof that they're good at programming your thoughts.

Need a new signature? Why not Zoidberg? (V) (;,,;) (V)
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

First case of Swine Flu in Kentucky was reported today. awesome! :oldryan: :fuckoff:
the dead vote well wrote:
18 Jun 2021, 04:22
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

<!-- m -->http://bouncewith.me.uk/europe/8027043.htm<!-- m -->

Swine flu has become zombie flu. Grab your guns.
Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man
Ancient One

Post by Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tube Man »

:xx:
[quote name="Verbal"]i would hate to be raped by an ugly person[/quote]

[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]This kinds of stuff are very gay cause is involved the brain, not the penis[/quote]
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

What the fuck.. that has to be made up. :huh:
moving from a garbage disposal back to the dumpster but it’s an improvement nonetheless
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

It's a joke site. :redneck:

If it was true, it would be the greatest thing ever. It's my fantasy to run around shooting zombies.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

:overmyhead:
scunt.
Metal God

Post by scunt. »

Typical mexicans. Even their flu's are crossing the border.
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="jorsh">
Omg Ali is so hot I want to fuck both nostrils, earholes, even his armpits and elbows. Basically I want to fuck him everywhere except his ass and mouth.

To jizzfinity and beyond
</blockquote>
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Hitoshura">
also when you exit an unsuccessful interview you should just leave them with: 'if you can't slam with the best, you'll just have to jam with the rest'
</blockquote>
Charles Bronson
God of Emptiness

Post by Charles Bronson »

[quote name="zim"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="Rob"]Image ?[/quote]

That's okahoma slamma technology.[/quote]

I would love to play my N64, I have everything, all my games, ect. But I'm missing one of the goddamn wires you plug into the power outlet. :fuckoff: :ra:[/quote]

There's only one power cable.

When I was a kid and got my 64 for new I didn't realize that the big power box plugged right into it.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

I'm not sure what cable I'm missing, either the power cable or the tv input. I'd really love to play it again though, I got seriously hooked on Donkey Kong 64 and a few other games.
User
Metal God

Post by User »

people who live in developed societies, while technically getting stronger through evolution, are increasingly relying on drugs to amp up their immune systems and are therefore in precarious positions when kooky viruses rear their heads

people need to get outside more! travel, eat healthily and avoid excessive processed shit, sample international food with unfamiliar bacteria, BUILD RESISTANCE the natural way :santa:

viva le revolucion :fuckoff:
more metal
Charles Bronson
God of Emptiness

[quote name="zim"]I'm not sure what cable I'm missing, either the power cable or the tv input. I'd really love to play it again though, I got seriously hooked on Donkey Kong 64 and a few other games.[/quote]

You just put the big power box in the back and plug it in.

I got the DK64 bundle.

Wish I never threw the box away :(

I also have the dk64 controller from Nintendo Power.

A few years back when I was cleaning up my room I thrw away all my issues except for a few :tdown:. Really wish I hadn't done that.

I had 2000-2003.

Oh well, I saved the Perfect Dark issues.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="zim"]I'm not sure what cable I'm missing, either the power cable or the tv input. I'd really love to play it again though, I got seriously hooked on Donkey Kong 64 and a few other games.[/quote]

I just found both cords, the big power box and the RCA jacks! now.. if only i knew where the fucking controller and games were :frown: I even found my Donkey Kong Strategy Guide
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

Also I remember I think I got either the DK N64 Edition or the Star Wars Pod Racing one.
Charles Bronson
God of Emptiness

There's only 2 cables, the power and the AV.
zim
Zim(a)

Post by zim »

[quote name="Uber Grim Kvlt"]There's only 2 cables, the power and the AV.[/quote]

I know, I said I found both of them. They were missing.
TamPron
Metal God

Post by TamPron »

i never had one of these
[quote name="Extreme Noise Tara"]They are. [/quote]

baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Luke"]people who live in developed societies, while technically getting stronger through evolution, are increasingly relying on drugs to amp up their immune systems and are therefore in precarious positions when kooky viruses rear their heads

people need to get outside more! travel, eat healthily and avoid excessive processed shit, sample international food with unfamiliar bacteria, BUILD RESISTANCE the natural way :santa:

viva le revolucion :fuckoff:[/quote]

:mmm:

germs are your friends!
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="Noyka"]It's treatable with tamaflu, [/quote]

That stuff has been selling like crazy here and I'm on the other side of the pond, on an island. :redneck: Everyone's shitting their pants since there were a few exchange students from my place's university that just came back from Mexico but I think they have them quarantined.
baron von blondle
Ancient One

Post by baron von blondle »

[quote name="Lavabug"]

That stuff has been selling like crazy here and I'm on the other side of the pond, on an island. :redneck: Everyone's shitting their pants since there were a few exchange students from my place's university that just came back from Mexico but I think they have them quarantined.[/quote]

doesnt emperor baby fists Rumsfeld own a large share in tamiflu?

:huh:
Image Image
[quote name="ANGEL OF DESEASE"]Peter Theobalds is a full of win.[/quote]
vO)))id
Metal God

Post by vO)))id »

this shit is getting out of control Image
Lavabug
Metal God

Post by Lavabug »

[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]

That stuff has been selling like crazy here and I'm on the other side of the pond, on an island. :redneck: Everyone's shitting their pants since there were a few exchange students from my place's university that just came back from Mexico but I think they have them quarantined.[/quote]

:huh:[/quote]

:ww3:

:microchipslaves:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

I think some of my information was off?

Everyone is reporting this as swine Influenza A subtype H1N1 which, as I previously understood it, was a pretty standard swine flu. At the same time, it is reported that this is the combo strain of two swine subtypes, avian flu, and human flu, which I thought was H3N2. I am confused?

I love how the news just calls it H1N1 (because the shorthand for the flu's Hemagglutinin and Neuraminidase configuration is much scarier and more sensationalist -- ratings!) despite the fact that the common flu we get each year is also H1N1. Perhaps it is a reassortment of the Extra Value Meal H3N2 that configured itself to H1N1? Fuck all if I know. It is more likely that I simply assumed that H3N2 being a combo deal made it the combo deal everyone was talking about, which I now know is not the case.

It still is not confirmed in Vermont, but all of the surrounding states have had cases.
ANGEL OF DESEASE wrote:the path of whoring is something wicked and grim, and very philosophical.
;,,;
Mr. P
Ancient One

Post by Mr. P »

[quote name="Lavabug"]
[quote name="baron von blondle"]
[quote name="Lavabug"]

:huh:[/quote]

:ww3:

:microchipslaves:[/quote]

Yes he does. That wwas a surprise news to hear.
:xx:
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

Well that does make things relatively suspect where before they were not. It is entirely possible to be a coincidence, but deserves some serious looking in to.
;,,;
Redd
Ancient One

Post by Redd »

[quote name="Void"]this shit is getting out of control Image[/quote]

I agree. That's why the U.S. government needs to send the military down to the border.
Abzu
Postwhore

Post by Abzu »

It would take an extensive guard deployment to keep the border from being crossed illegally.
;,,;