Civilization 6

Shoot the shit with other metal folk. Free discussion on any topic that doesn't suit the other forums. Avoid mentioning carpet.
Grudge
Metal God

Civilization 6

Post by Grudge »

Anybody playing this game? The Civ series were always so good. I remember playing the very first Civ when I was a little kid. This new one was released last year with some expansions. I didn't play Civ 5, so I missed out on a lot of the format changes, but I'm really digging Civ 6.
User
Metal God

Re: Civilization 6

Post by User »

no one is playing this game, it will bankrupt the company
more metal
Methuselah Honeysuckle
Postwhore

Post by Methuselah Honeysuckle »

Colonization or fuck off
vega wrote:But when I am meeting she is a round circle like egg. :oldryan: . She is eating 88% of foods and I am paying 100% bill.
Ninny wrote:
10 Oct 2021, 21:53
but now I want to suck her soft parts.
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

i've never played civ before this game but i picked up the base civ6 on sale a few months ago and i love it. one of the most engrossing games i've played, i've sat down in the afternoon and then decided to take a break without realizing 8 hours went by

no idea how it compares to previous entries though
happiness and harmony
Postwhore

Post by happiness and harmony »

base jumping from the edge of civilization
Skinfection wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 20:08
super Jesus people
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Hitoshura wrote:i've never played civ before this game but i picked up the base civ6 on sale a few months ago and i love it. one of the most engrossing games i've played, i've sat down in the afternoon and then decided to take a break without realizing 8 hours went by

no idea how it compares to previous entries though
You should get the gathering storm expansion
jawn galliano
Yahtzee Genius

Post by jawn galliano »

is that the new one that just came out?

i thought about it but i've still got so much to do in the base game before i can even get bored. trying to gradually up the difficulty level as i do new types of victories. i've done religion, science and culture already on lower difficulties, haven't gone with the military steamroll plan yet however
shadowalk
Metal God

Post by shadowalk »

I remember really loving Civ 5 and I played the hell out of that. I tried Civ 6 recently and somehow it feels like I have so much management tasks for the next good chunk of turns before I can even start enjoying the game.

Perhaps I should give it another try. :bulb: I'm playing Total War- Warhammer 2 and although it's a fine game, I'm getting bored with it.
Grudge
Metal God

Post by Grudge »

Hitoshura wrote:is that the new one that just came out?

i thought about it but i've still got so much to do in the base game before i can even get bored. trying to gradually up the difficulty level as i do new types of victories. i've done religion, science and culture already on lower difficulties, haven't gone with the military steamroll plan yet however
Yes it's new. I think you're missing out because it contains the latest and greatest gameplay changes, not just the actual additional content, but there are some important changes to the way the game is played.